Wembley attendance thread

I thought it may be nice to have a "running total" thread counting up the potential attendance on Saturday. If anyone sees any updates from the two clubs please drop them in here...

Vale latest

Mansfield latest (not updated since Friday so likely to be higher):

So that's pretty much 25,000 already. 

• Like 2

Advert:

I was looking back at League 2 playoff final attendances and was surprised how low a few were. I was surprised by the Blackpool and Tranmere games particularly.

2021: Morecambe v Newport - 9,083
2020: Exeter v Northampton - 0
2019: Newport v Tranmere - 25,217
2018: Coventry v Exeter - 50,196
2017: Blackpool v Exeter - 23,380
2016: Plymouth v Wimbledon - 57,956
2015: Wycombe v Southend - 38,252
2014: Burton v Fleetwood - 14,007

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Advert:

We should have passed 14k by now I'd have thought as 13 thousand 933 sold by whatever time ticketmaster did the update UTV because doesn't look to me like 11 thousand seats are available last time I looked there was very little blue about

Looking at the seating plans we must be close to 20k if they've sold 14k as we've sold a fair few more than them by the looks of it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, smithie said:

Propaganda

They haven't given their figures yet

However in February 2022, Universal Music announced that it would release an album by xPropaganda on the ZTT imprint in May, entitled "The Heart Is Strange

• Like 1

Advert:

Ticketmaster need to get their act together. There's about 300 tickets left in the Vale end, all £50 ones apart from the odd single seat here and there. It's time to release more blocks, in particular blocks priced which will encourage the type of fan who's not purchased a ticket as of yet. You've got far more choice in the Mansfield end. They've had more blocks available throughout, despite selling more slowly.

Good work Rory. Mansfield are being treated differently and I hate discrimination. It's ridiculous that there are 60,000 empty seats available in Wembley for this match, but if you're 3 Vale fans who want to sit together It's £50 each. If you're a Manfield fan you can do the same for pretty much half the price.

Advert:

8 minutes ago, Guitar Ray said:

Absolute muppets @ Ticketmaster.  Why didn’t we keep it all in house….

They have the contract for Wembley. We sold the tickets for our last PO ourselves, I remembered picking up a couple for a Baggies workmate after they had sold out their 40,000.

Absolute muppets @ Ticketmaster.  Why didn’t we keep it all in house….
Vale have to be involved. It's fine for the Mansfield end.