• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Wembley - pre game - pubs, bars, venues

On 21/05/2022 at 10:15, saintvaliant said:

I thought it would be of use to start a standalone thread for confirmation of pubs, bars, venues allocated to Vale around Wembley next Saturday.

As we are in the West Stand it looks almost certain we will be allocated the following which would align with teams allocated the same end of the stadium this weekend for the League 1 and non-league finals:

• Boxpark Wembley - Boxpark Vale fan park - this is a confirmed Vale only venue on the day. The link can be used to access details of what Boxpark offers and to book tickets for their event. 
  • The Green Man
  • The Arch
  • Station 31
  • The Liquor Station
  • JJ Moons
  • Crystals
  • La Regina
  • Fan Zone - likely to be Events Pad next to the Designer outlet at Wembley

All the above venues are confirmed as Vale fans only for Saturdays game.

Mansfield have been allocated:

Black Sheep, White Horse, Blue Check, Wembley Tavern, Stadium Sports Bar, The Torch, Crock of Gold and the Arena Square fanzone

• Like 1

Advert:

Think my coach is leaving the crown at half 9.. Will the coach stop or drive straight on to Wembley and will their be time for a pint somewhere?

34 minutes ago, Jgpvfc said:

Think my coach is leaving the crown at half 9.. Will the coach stop or drive straight on to Wembley and will their be time for a pint somewhere?

I beleive that they are having a short service stop and then onto Wembley.  There are plenty of bars in and around the stadium.

On 22/05/2022 at 20:11, robf said:

The food outlets at that Boxpark Wembley place look great. 

If you're travelling down for Vale's biggest game in nine years, what else could you possibly want pre-match other than some artisan, vegan porridge :whistling:

Capture.JPG.90b0fc3cf308ceee8319624f4fc402f1.JPG

German doner kebab is worth a try if you havent had it before. Highly recommended.

• Like 2

Advert:

5 hours ago, NellyTheValiant said:

I beleive that they are having a short service stop and then onto Wembley.  There are plenty of bars in and around the stadium.

I've launched a 1 man petition of Dicko to request his Coaches leave at 7am or def before 9.30. On account Pubs are open from 10am and the Box park Fan Zone only guarantees entrance till 1pm, which will be tight if we arrive in time. Please feel free to add to my petition 🤣🤣

• Like 1

On 22/05/2022 at 21:45, worldsendvalefan said:

If you get into London early by train arriving at Euston, why not try Mables Tavern, Mableton Place, just off the Euston Road. It's the North London Valiants pub. Then after a few beers (decent ale as well) a short walk to Euston Square LU Station, then four stops to Wembley Park Stn on the Met line.

What time are the North London Valiants meeting there...??  I'm catching the 8:45 from North Somerset that gets me in to Paddington at 10:36; I could be in Euston around 11-11:15 me thinks.  Was great to bump in to some of them at Swindle a week or so ago

On 25/05/2022 at 09:02, Osh said:

What time are the North London Valiants meeting there...??  I'm catching the 8:45 from North Somerset that gets me in to Paddington at 10:36; I could be in Euston around 11-11:15 me thinks.  Was great to bump in to some of them at Swindle a week or so ago

I don’t get into Euston til 1:30 so whilst this sounds good I’m thinking I’ll be best to get straight to Wembley

Advert:

On 21/05/2022 at 23:28, leedsvaliant said:

Wembley is a hole with some overpriced chain pubs and the boxpark will be an overpriced letdown. It's 10 quid just to get in. I'm going to meet a mate at Waterloo and head to a couple of cracking boozers off the Strand and go to the curry club. Head up to Wembley a bit later.

Sent from my SM-A920F using onevalefan mobile app

I’m coming via Waterloo- can I tag along?

Advert: