onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Wembley - pre game - pubs, bars, venues

saintvaliant

On 25/05/2022 at 09:02, Osh said:

What time are the North London Valiants meeting there...??  I'm catching the 8:45 from North Somerset that gets me in to Paddington at 10:36; I could be in Euston around 11-11:15 me thinks.  Was great to bump in to some of them at Swindle a week or so ago

I don’t get into Euston til 1:30 so whilst this sounds good I’m thinking I’ll be best to get straight to Wembley

Advert

On 21/05/2022 at 23:28, leedsvaliant said:

Wembley is a hole with some overpriced chain pubs and the boxpark will be an overpriced letdown. It's 10 quid just to get in. I'm going to meet a mate at Waterloo and head to a couple of cracking boozers off the Strand and go to the curry club. Head up to Wembley a bit later.

Sent from my SM-A920F using onevalefan mobile app

I’m coming via Waterloo- can I tag along?

3 hours ago, ValeFanInBrum said:

I went to the Arch before and after the match… rubbish! Should have gone to the Green Man by the sounds of things!

Went to The Arch for something to eat, saw the burgers were £23 and walked straight out. 

On 22/05/2022 at 01:13, Lord Arthur said:

Hi folks I represent Wealdstone Fc we offer FREE PARKING FOR COACHES,MINIBUSES and CARS for Wembley Stadium we are based in Ruislip just 7 stops away on the Met line approx 22mins to Wembley Park Station.We have a large clubhouse a pint of beer is approx £4 to your premium beer £4.50 - £5 we also have a beer garden and put on a bbq doing burgers sausages and bacon rolls which prove popular for visiting fans. We can take up to 600 fans and in the last month or so we have had Rotherham,Man City,Sunderland,Wrexham and next Sunday Huddersfield fans will be using us for the third time.We have had many other clubs use us and will give a glowing report of how well they have been looked after.If you would like to know more,please call my mob 0797979 5414 from Monday afternoon , as tomorrow I will busy, helping with the visit of Wrexham fans. A little note of interest is that Tom Pett your Captain, use to play for Wealdstone Fc,so I’m sure, he would love you to use our place, to help support his old club,which could do with the support after such tough economic conditions.

Cheers James 

I didn't use your facilities, as we needed to get closer to the ground...but I think this is an awesome thing you do for fans of other teams so well done you - keep up the good work!

For those of you who want a little more than junk / fast food after a long...but awesome...day - me and son went to The Arena Greek Restaurant (about 5 mins walk from the stadium). 2 x 2 course meals from the a la carte menu, a drink each / water / bread and olive oil + tip cost £50...and was bloody delicious! Added to that, by the time we left there was virtually no traffic jams anywhere, and we knocked almost 20 minutes off our return ETA!! UTV VTID  

Wembley have certainly got everything well organised! Yes expensive for us poorly paid northerners but you could get a drink go the loo really good concourse. Everything was well signposted for me after the Swindon away experience I was very happy with Wembley. I hope to go again next year for the league 1 play offs . 

Archived