onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Wembley - pre game - pubs, bars, venues

saintvaliant

6 hours ago, sandyford_valiant said:

Crystals is directly opposite Wembley right across the road and it’s a decent pub but only serve cans from behind the bar but it’s relatively cheap for a Wembley pub. Green man seems the best option. Why is box park only vale fans? Have they had to toss a coin for that? 🤣 but it’s great in there two floors with music and numerous food bars and play areas for the kids (pool table and arcades and hockey tables) it’ll be rocking with vale fans in there when the music kicks in. 

All the pubs/larger venues like Boxpark around Wembley are now designated for either side on a match day involving clubs to minimise the risk of trouble.

The split is based on who gets which end.

Advert

14 minutes ago, The man in the pub said:

Appreciate help on carparking from anyone who has been before. Don't fancy the £40 official parking. Any cheaper options, any local businesses renting out their carparks for the day ?

40 quid official parking😳 

What’s that all about 

19 minutes ago, The man in the pub said:

Appreciate help on carparking from anyone who has been before. Don't fancy the £40 official parking. Any cheaper options, any local businesses renting out their carparks for the day ?

You can get a few cheaper options on things like yourparkingspace (but not much - you're still looking at £30-odd). 

You could park away from Wembley and get the train/tube in. If you go to somewhere like Stanmore there's £6 per day parking at the NCP (and you can book in advance to ensure a space)  and it's a four stop tube ride to Wembley Park station.

Or come over to our neck of the woods, park at one of the stations on the Birmingham > Marylebone Chiltern Trains line and get the train in. Parking at stations like Beaconsfield, Wycombe etc is less than a tenner for the day. 

I'm sure there's plenty of others too but those are two I know of. 

My mate put me onto this, £22.50, 10 minutes from the stadium :-
Wembley Car Parking - Contact Us
WWW.WEMBLEYCARPARKING.ORG.UK

1 hour ago, robf said:

You can get a few cheaper options on things like yourparkingspace (but not much - you're still looking at £30-odd). 

You could park away from Wembley and get the train/tube in. If you go to somewhere like Stanmore there's £6 per day parking at the NCP (and you can book in advance to ensure a space)  and it's a four stop tube ride to Wembley Park station.

Or come over to our neck of the woods, park at one of the stations on the Birmingham > Marylebone Chiltern Trains line and get the train in. Parking at stations like Beaconsfield, Wycombe etc is less than a tenner for the day. 

I'm sure there's plenty of others too but those are two I know of. 

Beaconsfield is one we regularly use for England games. 20 mins into Wembley Stadium station and only £5.50 to park at the weekend. Obviously you need to factor in train tickets as well.

The food outlets at that Boxpark Wembley place look great. 

If you're travelling down for Vale's biggest game in nine years, what else could you possibly want pre-match other than some artisan, vegan porridge :whistling:

Capture.JPG.90b0fc3cf308ceee8319624f4fc402f1.JPG

Agreed.  Much easier to get round to Wembley from the M40 as well.
Right you are, Jacko. I hope you're doing well.

I'll be driving a bus full of interesting characters down there and I'll be going M40.

If you get into London early by train arriving at Euston, why not try Mables Tavern, Mableton Place, just off the Euston Road. It's the North London Valiants pub. Then after a few beers (decent ale as well) a short walk to Euston Square LU Station, then four stops to Wembley Park Stn on the Met line.

2 minutes ago, worldsendvalefan said:

If you get into London early by train arriving at Euston, why not try Mables Tavern, Mableton Place, just off the Euston Road. It's the North London Valiants pub. Then after a few beers (decent ale as well) a short walk to Euston Square LU Station, then four stops to Wembley Park Stn on the Met line.

At the end of the M40 carry on on the A40 to the Hanger Lane roundabout then take the North Circular.  Wembley is clearly signposted from there.

Archived