Crowd tonight.

1 hour ago, soothsayer said:

Totally agree. 👍 What’s really disappointing is perhaps <1% of the Vale fans at the game have made the headlines for the wrong reasons. This has tarnished the fantastic atmosphere at the game as well as the monumental performance by the team. Hopefully the culprits will be identified, prosecuted and banned from football. 

Along with the Swindon fans who threw seats and other objects at the vale fans 

Advert:

16 minutes ago, Coyney Valiant said:

Along with the Swindon fans who threw seats and other objects at the vale fans 

But I didn’t see any Swindon fans on the pitch making a nuisance of themselves with any players. 

But I didn’t see any Swindon fans on the pitch making a nuisance of themselves with any players. 
That's alright then. Throw a seat at a crowd of people. That's fine so long as they're not on the pitch and the people they're throwing at aren't footballers
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, soothsayer said:

Because the bottom rows of seats in the Bycars had been sealed off so fans could not get on the pitch.  Look what they did at Walsall if you think they wouldn't have got on if they'd been able to.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, soothsayer said:

How often do fans of sides that lose a game invade the pitch? Would have been a bold effort in the face of several thousand Vale fans flooding onto the pitch.

If you watch the pens back there were a number of Swindon fans readying themselves in the stairwell down between the areas netted off. I’m sure they would have been trying to get on if they had won it.

• Like 1

Advert: