onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Crowd tonight.

Advert

3 hours ago, Stamfordvale said:
7 hours ago, boslemportvale91 said:
Probably the best I've seen at VP in my lifetime. 
Non stop singing and behind the lads all night. Granted there was a few idiots but Vale Park was a fortress tonight and I couldn't be prouder to be Vale 

We've seen some bad times in the last few years, but tonight was absolutely incredible. So chuffed Carol and Co got the love they deserve.

Whatever happens in the final so be it. But tonight we rocked up in our numbers and really made the difference I'd like to think. 
Incredible night and one that will stick in the memory for years to come 

Yer, but will the fairweather fickle fans be around when the rain sets in , again a minority of neanderthals bring shame on us, and as for Clarke he needs to get some control over his emotions, he ain't help matters as the media will now make mountains out of this and a big fine will come, feel it for this diehard 4000 TRUE fans who now have these incidents due to glory chasers to contend with, not forgetting the other knuckle draggers down the road giving them something to beat us up about, what turned out to be a victory turned into a national shaming incident thanks to part time fans.

Your view of 4000 diehards is outdated.

We're changing and growing. The amount of kids I see at Vale Park staggers me, and the players have just hooked them into this club for a lifetime with a trip to Wembley. Make the Hamil a permanent home end where the focus is on supporting the team rather than goading away supporters and we're flying. 

RIP little old Port Vale.

It’s so disappointing that the fabulous night was spoilt by that dreadful behaviour at the end. That has become the story now in the media rather than the superb performance by the players. It was shameful and the club will suffer financially and in terms of how we are seen by other fans. I really do wonder if these idiots have anything at all between their ears. 

I remember the Potteries derbies from the 90's and Everton, Leeds, Southampton, Arsenal, Man United and of course Everton, even more recently the pack the park game against Burton in 2013 but last nights atmosphere might have eclipsed it because Swindon brought so many and neither set of supporters wanted to be out-sung. I think you appreciate nights like that more the older you get, especially with how little success we've had over the last few years.

I'm sick of seeing posts on here and social media about the hardcore fans and "where were you when we were sh!t?

We will never grow a fanbase without success, they need to be made to feel welcome, such a weird and almost possessive take to have.

Also, can't believe how fast I got into the ground last night, the paddock's gates being open and there was zero queue at about 7:35pm. Yet again, the club listening to feedback and it was smoother than any admittance this season. Nice work.

3 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

It’s so disappointing that the fabulous night was spoilt by that dreadful behaviour at the end. That has become the story now in the media rather than the superb performance by the players. It was shameful and the club will suffer financially and in terms of how we are seen by other fans. I really do wonder if these idiots have anything at all between their ears. 

Everybody who went on that pitch last night is culpable. They allowed the idiots to follow, shocking scenes, no opposition team deserves that, it soured a wonderful night.  Some of the numb nuts will be getting a knock on the door soon, you cannot hide from all the cameras.  It has to be stamped out before a player gets seriously hurt.

36 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Time of the season for pitch invasions due to promotions, all the POs and Everton last night. Not a problem if not during the game like Brissle, but the idiots spoil it with threatening behaviour and violence. Doesn`t help when arrogant clubs spout off prior to the game either.

Fantastic atmosphere last night and definitely a match to remember. Can't believe the amount of drama. The early miss, then the goal and other chances went begging all roared on by the 3 Vale ends. Extra time then the penalty shootout. That was 15 minutes of torture followed by immense jubilation. With grown men in tears around me. 

To be fair to Swindon, their fans played their part in creating a good atmosphere and have been very vocal in both games. I do have an almost childlike fondness for big flags too and liked that! 🙂

41 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Pitch invasions are a nuisance but understandable in those circumstances. Singing and jumping about is fine. Attacking opposition players is totally wrong and Vale need to ban for life anyone found culpable. 

In January, our owners found £50,000 to buy Connor Hall. Now they are going to be fined, probably a similar amount, because some fans chose to goad opposition fans, rather than just enjoying the moment.

makes you think. Or if it doesn’t, it should

I don't see it this way. The club is not ready for crowds of that size and there were really serious issues last night. 

As we approached the Lorne Street stand just after the Swindon bus and before the statue we came across a Swindon supporter who was unconscious on the floor after having been beaten up by Port Vale thugs. Some of his friends were also covered in blood. My son who is a an A&E doctor attended to the victim and was satisfied he was responsive before handing him over to the ambulance staff. 

Obviously later at the end of the match 1000s of Port Vale supporters broke the law, entered the pitch, and some attacked the Swindon players. There was therefore at least two serious security incidents. 

I'm afraid as a club we are now clocking up incident after incident at games during the season where visiting supporters or in this case a team are set upon and attacked. 

So basically, I think severe punishment is needed such as being disqualified from the playoffs or thrown out of the league. 

11 minutes ago, Warren said:

I don't see it this way. The club is not ready for crowds of that size and there were really serious issues last night. 

As we approached the Lorne Street stand just after the Swindon bus and before the statue we came across a Swindon supporter who was unconscious on the floor after having been beaten up by Port Vale thugs. Some of his friends were also covered in blood. My son who is a an A&E doctor attended to the victim and was satisfied he was responsive before handing him over to the ambulance staff. 

Obviously later at the end of the match 1000s of Port Vale supporters broke the law, entered the pitch, and some attacked the Swindon players. There was therefore at least two serious security incidents. 

I'm afraid as a club we are now clocking up incident after incident at games during the season where visiting supporters or in this case a team are set upon and attacked. 

So basically, I think severe punishment is needed such as being disqualified from the playoffs or thrown out of the league. 

Are you serious? Wind your neck in Warren.

Archived