onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Crowd tonight.

Probably the best I've seen at VP in my lifetime. 

Non stop singing and behind the lads all night. Granted there was a few idiots but Vale Park was a fortress tonight and I couldn't be prouder to be Vale 

We've seen some bad times in the last few years, but tonight was absolutely incredible. So chuffed Carol and Co got the love they deserve.

Whatever happens in the final so be it. But tonight we rocked up in our numbers and really made the difference I'd like to think. 

Incredible night and one that will stick in the memory for years to come 

Advert

Non stop singing and behind the lads all night. Granted there was a few idiots but Vale Park was a fortress tonight and I couldn't be prouder to be Vale 

We've seen some bad times in the last few years, but tonight was absolutely incredible. So chuffed Carol and Co got the love they deserve.

Whatever happens in the final so be it. But tonight we rocked up in our numbers and really made the difference I'd like to think. 
Yer, but will the fairweather fickle fans be around when the rain sets in , again a minority of neanderthals bring shame on us, and as for Clarke he needs to get some control over his emotions, he ain't help matters as the media will now make mountains out of this and a big fine will come, feel it for this diehard 4000 TRUE fans who now have these incidents due to glory chasers to contend with, not forgetting the other knuckle draggers down the road giving them something to beat us up about, what turned out to be a victory turned into a national shaming incident thanks to part time fans.

Great night and great to hear sustained singing from all sides. Thought our performance quietened their fans . Players left it all out on the pitch, can't ask for anymore . Show ponytail Mckirdy missing his peno was icing on the cake and turned the tide in our favour during the shoot out . Up there amongst my best ever times at the Vale. Wembley of the south here we come .

Such an amazing atmosphere. I can still feel my heart beating in my ears. Now I just need to convince my wife that the atmosphere (and positivity) is like that at every match and she may come more often. She has 100% win rate and is coming to Wembley...

As good as it was last night, the old derbies and FA cup ties were, for me at least, better, certainly the night matches. That said, it was the best for a very long time and will live long in the memory of all who were there to witness it.  Fantastic!

2 hours ago, Stamfordvale said:
5 hours ago, boslemportvale91 said:

Yer, but will the fairweather fickle fans be around when the rain sets in , again a minority of neanderthals bring shame on us, and as for Clarke he needs to get some control over his emotions, he ain't help matters as the media will now make mountains out of this and a big fine will come, feel it for this diehard 4000 TRUE fans who now have these incidents due to glory chasers to contend with, not forgetting the other knuckle draggers down the road giving them something to beat us up about, what turned out to be a victory turned into a national shaming incident thanks to part time fans.

What was he supposed to do? Let their attack the ball boy: it was an emotional night and for goodness sake he has had awful time recently, have you forgotten? 

33 minutes ago, Guitar Ray said:

As good as it was last night, the old derbies and FA cup ties were, for me at least, better, certainly the night matches. That said, it was the best for a very long time and will live long in the memory of all who were there to witness it.  Fantastic!

So you want to play tge joke again, even after they ripped up the ground last time: complete low life at times imho

4 minutes ago, Raveninblack said:

So you want to play tge joke again, even after they ripped up the ground last time: complete low life at times imho

Yes, happily.  It would mean either we’ve had a couple of promotions or they’ve been relegated.  What’s not to like?

5 minutes ago, Raveninblack said:

Ofcourse we want to pay the Joke again, let’s get level and even better than the, again. Top team in the potteries again where we should be.

Archived