Wembley Tickets PO Final

Just now, philpvfc said:

No, Stanmore is a goo shout

England v Germany i was out on in the car pretty swiftly, I would recommend and its only £6 parking IIRC.

Pretty sure Wembley have fan zones for each club so should be a good occassion!

Advert:

2 hours ago, ValeFanInBrum said:

I got a return from New St to Euston for £47 last night while I was stood in the stands after the result!

I got the Moor St train for the England match v Switzerland a few weeks ago. REALLY slow and crap to get home after. At least with Euston there's various options to get to Wembley.

Fair enough, I know it's a bit slower, but always quite liked the Moor St to Marylebone route and usually quieter, was just an option for folks to possibly save a few quid (like I say, Stoke-Euston was showing up as £80).

However we all get there, as long as we get there it's all good 👍 

Yep, that's a nice route (Birmingham Moor St to Marylebone). Slower but an awful lot cheaper and you can do things like change at Wycombe (where's there's a nice cafe) and get the train direct to Wembley station from there. You may even bump into us lot on there (although we may be difficult to spot in our face paint and black and white wigs).

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Clayts said:

Fair enough, I know it's a bit slower, but always quite liked the Moor St to Marylebone route and usually quieter, was just an option for folks to possibly save a few quid (like I say, Stoke-Euston was showing up as £80).

However we all get there, as long as we get there it's all good 👍 

Absolutely. Doesn't matter either way really.

Probably made worse by 80,000 trying to get out of Wembley for that England game. They held everyone at Wembley Stadium station and just got us all on trains when they could - don't think they're that frequent on that line.

Advert:

1 hour ago, Emile said:

Booked return flight from Leeds to Slovakia and will find a bus back to Austria! Hope its all worth it! 

The game is in Slovakia?... might struggle either that..

7 minutes ago, ollyandpatch said:

Mansfield fans reckon they will sell their 30k in 24 hours and ask for more.

Good luck with that.. 

Is Forrest v Huddersfield the day after?  Perhaps think they’ll get lots of  Forrest fans buying to make it a full weekender?

Advert:

Just booked my train tickets for Mr and Mrs Dangermouse.  £141 from Newton Abbot to Paddington return. 3 hour journey. Get home hopefully by 11:30 pm after a win! Son sorting seat tickets.

Can’t wait! 

Posted (edited)

Yep! Got mine and booked train. Woop Woop!!!

Took me an age to pick which seats I wanted on the big mass of blue dots - we have a random section allocated  by the half way line at 12 oclcock and then a quarter of the stadium from 9oclock to midnight. 

Edited by cactuselves

Advert:

1 minute ago, FeedThePope9 said:

Has anybody had any luck yet?

Yep, got mine. I was about 1,300th in the queue. It's not an easy system to navigate. I nearly ran out of time. It also looks like some of the areas are not available. My first choice pick wasn't and that confused me so I just opted to get them anywhere as the view's going to be good anyhow.

Que sera sera etc...