Jump to content

Wembley Tickets PO Final


Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, PortVale89 said:
3 hours ago, Jacko51 said:
This is the view from ourPremier Inn room!!
7E21F40F-87F3-45D5-9EF9-13BF6B3A4592.thumb.jpeg.228146644ec2016d72be068e7ac82dfa.jpeg

Bet you didn't have queue on the vale car park for that hotel room

Booked it 2 months ago!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


2 hours ago, Dr Delgado said:

 Not sure who you could be disappointed with. Certainly the 5k plus who turn up every week, they’ve done their bit, the 10k or so casual fans, they’ve done their bit. So the disappointment relates to 10k imaginary  fans who haven’t bought a ticket, my how they’ve let us down!

when all said and done it’s magnificent to be taking over 16k tomorrow, I’m going to have a great day, that certainly won’t be ruined by the fact that Mansfield may have 347 more fans in the stadium.

I don't even think they will. They've been vague all week. Notice the lack of "over". They've said that for every announcement so far. 16,500 has been rounded up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

....not really comparable seeing as that was the second trip to Wembley in 8 days - hence only 13000. (was it 26000 the week before v Stockport?)

Compare it to the LDV final in Cardiff then ? When we were playing in a division above

We are taking more
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, PortVale89 said:
4 hours ago, Jacko51 said:
This is the view from ourPremier Inn room!!
7E21F40F-87F3-45D5-9EF9-13BF6B3A4592.thumb.jpeg.228146644ec2016d72be068e7ac82dfa.jpeg

Bet you didn't have queue on the vale car park for that hotel room

The area next to the white tarp is the Vale fanzone

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


11 minutes ago, Valiant in Brum said:

The result and not the attendence is all that counts.

Stung thinks 345,000 Swindon fans would beg to differ😆😆

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, STUNG said:

Stung thinks 345,000 Swindon fans would beg to differ😆😆

Phil doesn’t give a <ovf censored> what Swindon fans think. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if you are taking the micky here?. Obviously two Wembley trips in a week was very expensive.
 
If im honest, I thought we may have taken more, but we will make the noise of 30k anyway.

Well surely if the reason then was just financial then the cost of living crisis we are currently all in the midst of makes our ticket sales even more amazing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, valiant steve said:

What was the final breakdown of tickets sold? All I can find is the 37000 total attendance.

Guess in it was about 17k each team and 2k sponsorship and corporate tickets. It looked pretty even split, they had more on the lower tiers and we had more on the upper, guess we are posher.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


9 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

Guess in it was about 17k each team and 2k sponsorship and corporate tickets. It looked pretty even split, they had more on the lower tiers and we had more on the upper, guess we are posher.

Seems a shame that the side opposite the cameras was very sparsely populated.

I'd have expected it to be the first one to be filled. I'm guessing it's reserved for players families etc?

It's also the best place to see celebrations. It took me a while to work out where the presentations were taking place from the opposite side of the pitch!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SFBT said:

Seems a shame that the side opposite the cameras was very sparsely populated.

I'd have expected it to be the first one to be filled. I'm guessing it's reserved for players families etc?

It's also the best place to see celebrations. It took me a while to work out where the presentations were taking place from the opposite side of the pitch!

Ticketmaster opened these blocks earlier for Mansfield fans but opened more expensive seats for the Vale ahead of the lower tier seats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

Ticketmaster opened these blocks earlier for Mansfield fans but opened more expensive seats for the Vale ahead of the lower tier seats.

Yes, no idea how it works but in my view it’d be far better to sell out the full lower tier then open up sales for the one above.  Hey ho, maybe next time we’ll have picked up a few more fans so it won’t be an issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

Ticketmaster opened these blocks earlier for Mansfield fans but opened more expensive seats for the Vale ahead of the lower tier seats.

Those blocks on the lower tier that side were reserved for the club, they then realised they didn't need them all so only released them a couple of days pre game when everyone had already got theirs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Rory said:

Those blocks on the lower tier that side were reserved for the club, they then realised they didn't need them all so only released them a couple of days pre game when everyone had already got theirs.

Seems a well run, well thought through system 🤔

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Reporting Posts and Ignoring Users

    Admin don't read everything. Don't assume we'll spot rule breaking. Please report posts and we'll act on ASAP. If you're logged in use the orange report post button. If you're not logged in, please use the contact form

    If you can't get on with another user you can "ignore" them. Follow the link, type in their username and save - Click here

    Check with admin if you wish to sell/auction any items. We're happy to support good causes but check first - Contact us here

  • Friends of OVF

×
×
  • Create New...