Wembley Tickets PO Final

25 minutes ago, PortVale89 said:
3 hours ago, Jacko51 said:
This is the view from ourPremier Inn room!!
7E21F40F-87F3-45D5-9EF9-13BF6B3A4592.thumb.jpeg.228146644ec2016d72be068e7ac82dfa.jpeg

Bet you didn't have queue on the vale car park for that hotel room

Booked it 2 months ago!!

Advert:

2 hours ago, Dr Delgado said:

Not sure who you could be disappointed with. Certainly the 5k plus who turn up every week, they’ve done their bit, the 10k or so casual fans, they’ve done their bit. So the disappointment relates to 10k imaginary  fans who haven’t bought a ticket, my how they’ve let us down!

when all said and done it’s magnificent to be taking over 16k tomorrow, I’m going to have a great day, that certainly won’t be ruined by the fact that Mansfield may have 347 more fans in the stadium.

I don't even think they will. They've been vague all week. Notice the lack of "over". They've said that for every announcement so far. 16,500 has been rounded up.

....not really comparable seeing as that was the second trip to Wembley in 8 days - hence only 13000. (was it 26000 the week before v Stockport?)

Compare it to the LDV final in Cardiff then ? When we were playing in a division above

We are taking more
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, PortVale89 said:
4 hours ago, Jacko51 said:
This is the view from ourPremier Inn room!!
7E21F40F-87F3-45D5-9EF9-13BF6B3A4592.thumb.jpeg.228146644ec2016d72be068e7ac82dfa.jpeg

Bet you didn't have queue on the vale car park for that hotel room

The area next to the white tarp is the Vale fanzone

• Like 2

Advert:

11 minutes ago, Valiant in Brum said:

The result and not the attendence is all that counts.

Stung thinks 345,000 Swindon fans would beg to differ😆😆

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, STUNG said:

Stung thinks 345,000 Swindon fans would beg to differ😆😆

Phil doesn’t give a <ovf censored> what Swindon fans think. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not sure if you are taking the micky here?. Obviously two Wembley trips in a week was very expensive.

If im honest, I thought we may have taken more, but we will make the noise of 30k anyway.

Well surely if the reason then was just financial then the cost of living crisis we are currently all in the midst of makes our ticket sales even more amazing

11 minutes ago, valiant steve said:

What was the final breakdown of tickets sold? All I can find is the 37000 total attendance.

Guess in it was about 17k each team and 2k sponsorship and corporate tickets. It looked pretty even split, they had more on the lower tiers and we had more on the upper, guess we are posher.

Advert:

9 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

Guess in it was about 17k each team and 2k sponsorship and corporate tickets. It looked pretty even split, they had more on the lower tiers and we had more on the upper, guess we are posher.

Seems a shame that the side opposite the cameras was very sparsely populated.

I'd have expected it to be the first one to be filled. I'm guessing it's reserved for players families etc?

It's also the best place to see celebrations. It took me a while to work out where the presentations were taking place from the opposite side of the pitch!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SFBT said:

Seems a shame that the side opposite the cameras was very sparsely populated.

I'd have expected it to be the first one to be filled. I'm guessing it's reserved for players families etc?

It's also the best place to see celebrations. It took me a while to work out where the presentations were taking place from the opposite side of the pitch!

Ticketmaster opened these blocks earlier for Mansfield fans but opened more expensive seats for the Vale ahead of the lower tier seats.

2 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

Ticketmaster opened these blocks earlier for Mansfield fans but opened more expensive seats for the Vale ahead of the lower tier seats.

Yes, no idea how it works but in my view it’d be far better to sell out the full lower tier then open up sales for the one above.  Hey ho, maybe next time we’ll have picked up a few more fans so it won’t be an issue.

18 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

Those blocks on the lower tier that side were reserved for the club, they then realised they didn't need them all so only released them a couple of days pre game when everyone had already got theirs.

57 minutes ago, Rory said:

Those blocks on the lower tier that side were reserved for the club, they then realised they didn't need them all so only released them a couple of days pre game when everyone had already got theirs.

Seems a well run, well thought through system 🤔

• Haha 2

Advert: