Jump to content

Wembley Tickets PO Final


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Can someone help me out please - I've booked official coach tickets - I can pick them up on Saturday morning can't I? ie I don't have to collect today or anything?

I'm planning on arriving at Vale around 8:30am so plenty of time to collect?

Edit: Just to add, I've tried phoning the club all morning but can't get anyone to answer.

Edited by valeparklife

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


48 minutes ago, barny61 said:

Just a quick question on coach travel. Is it sit anywhere on the coach ?  or do you have to sit in the actual seat you booked as there is no seat no on the ticket.

It depends how many are reserved. I'm my experience Ethel sits behind the driver,Bert seats in the 3rd seat cos it's his lucky number,John's neighbour looks after his car so he has to sit in seat 12 etc etc.

That's why I chose to travel away from the Vale. Most times half of the coach are designated to people so I've had to sit separately from my son before...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, DazFred said:

It depends how many are reserved. I'm my experience Ethel sits behind the driver,Bert seats in the 3rd seat cos it's his lucky number,John's neighbour looks after his car so he has to sit in seat 12 etc etc.

That's why I chose to travel away from the Vale. Most times half of the coach are designated to people so I've had to sit separately from my son before...

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 Nice one ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, barny61 said:

Just a quick question on coach travel. Is it sit anywhere on the coach ?  or do you have to sit in the actual seat you booked as there is no seat no on the ticket.

Ticket office told my mother its unreserved - so sit anywhere. Not the answer we wanted as we have booked 8 together 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


8 minutes ago, ValiantEffort said:

Ticket office told my mother its unreserved - so sit anywhere. Not the answer we wanted as we have booked 8 together 

Cheers for that. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, valeparklife said:

Can someone help me out please - I've booked official coach tickets - I can pick them up on Saturday morning can't I? ie I don't have to collect today or anything?

I'm planning on arriving at Vale around 8:30am so plenty of time to collect?

Edit: Just to add, I've tried phoning the club all morning but can't get anyone to answer.

I’m 99% certain you have to collect coach tickets the day before…

I’m sure I read it on Twitter…but struggling to find out who said it. 
 

edit: found it:

 

 

3D686E18-CB7D-4EF6-9789-8E31988F1564.jpeg

Edited by George

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 25/05/2022 at 16:41, SuperHuman said:

Another block of category 4 tickets have been released on the bottom tier.

I really hope Mansfield don’t out number us. That would be disappointing. 

Don't care, we will probably be louder...

Don't care how many of us there are as long as we win.

I wouldn't expect to outnumber a London club or some supposedly bigger club but I would want to beat them all the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, George said:

I’m 99% certain you have to collect coach tickets the day before…

I’m sure I read it on Twitter…but struggling to find out who said it. 

Surely not?

I don't live near the club. I haven't had time to travel up.

They're not going to refuse me on the coach with an email confirmation are they?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


1 hour ago, Breadwinner said:

I have a extra ticket brought in memory of my dad (19)years R.I.P I brought it for a randomer (do not know this person at all)so he could go but he cannot get any money out to or from his gf to pay for coach or car to go .
So I would like to give this to a Vale fan I can email it off to someone it's block 130 I paid 28.50 for it altogether all you would have do is print it off .
If anyone interested inbox me UTV I do not want anything for it I originally was going pay for me lady come but shes going visit her lovely aunty down south .
UTV

 

That's a fantastic gesture mate, I hope it finds someone who will fully benefit from the intended goodwill. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Surely not?
I don't live near the club. I haven't had time to travel up.
They're not going to refuse me on the coach with an email confirmation are they?
You'll get on no probs with the email if you can't get in the shop. Just show them your confirmation email , and tell them why you haven't got a printed one. No worries at all mate.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, valeparklife said:

Surely not?

I don't live near the club. I haven't had time to travel up.

They're not going to refuse me on the coach with an email confirmation are they?

It does seem a ridiculous system. Fingers crossed you’ll be fine. Not sure how they can deny you if you have your confirmation email. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


 
That's a fantastic gesture mate, I hope it finds someone who will fully benefit from the intended goodwill. 
Randomer just got back in touch he as 20 quid for a car share can anyone help UTV his name is Steve I can find out where he lives etc if anyone has a spare seat in car for him much appreciated UTV
Update lives in Norris Road Tunstall the person looking for car share
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Breadwinner said:

I have a extra ticket brought in memory of my dad (19)years R.I.P I brought it for a randomer (do not know this person at all)so he could go but he cannot get any money out to or from his gf to pay for coach or car to go .
So I would like to give this to a Vale fan I can email it off to someone it's block 130 I paid 28.50 for it altogether all you would have do is print it off .
If anyone interested inbox me UTV I do not want anything for it I originally was going pay for me lady come but shes going visit her lovely aunty down south .
UTV

Wow 

That's a really kind gesture.

Hope your dad's looking down on you and bringing you luck 

I wish my mum could have been there and I'm sure we all have lots of memories

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Reporting Posts and Ignoring Users

    • Admin don't read everything. Don't assume we'll spot rule breaking. Please report posts and we'll act ASAP. If you're logged in use the orange report post button. If you're not logged in, please - Contact us here
    • If you can't get on with another user you can "ignore" them. Follow the link, type in their username and save - Click here
    • Check with admin if you wish to sell/auction any items. We're happy to support good causes but check first - Contact us here
  • Friends of OVF




×
×
  • Create New...