Wembley Tickets PO Final

19 minutes ago, BriSilverdale said:

190 tickets sold in the last 24 hours (220 tickets in the previous 24 hours)...drying up a little but fingers crossed for that Friday pay day surge!

Great following regardless. UTV!

And an extra few official coaches been put on too

Advert:

42 minutes ago, SuperHuman said:

How many have we sold then? Anyone know?

Not 100% on this but given the last announcement on 23rd (15452),  I think we've added another 800 since over the last 3 days (350+250+200)so around 16450.

• Like 1

Not ticket related but how nice it was to see the club shop really busy tonight, fans digging deep to support the club in what are difficult times for family budgets.

• Like 7

Advert:

17 minutes ago, butt lane vale fan said:

No a cabbie mate, so only come out when it goes Dark. I'm safely back at home now having my Tea before bed 🤣

Enjoy your tea mate,you’ve been very helpful.🦇🦇

Advert:

5 hours ago, butt lane vale fan said:

If anyone still needs Coach Seats I notice there is still seats on Coach 57

Screenshot_20220527-020206_Chrome.jpg

It's not easy to see if you're looking on your phone but there's also seats showing available on coaches 54, 55 and 56. You have to drag the page right to see 54 and 55.

Yesterday after it was announced more coaches were available could only see single seats on one coach.

13 hours ago, BriSilverdale said:

Not 100% on this but given the last announcement on 23rd (15452),  I think we've added another 800 since over the last 3 days (350+250+200)so around 16450.

I looked last night and made a guess of around 1,200 sold since Monday 5pm. I reckon we're around 16,650ish. Hopefully a bit of last minute decisions made today. There's over 100 coach seats available so hopefully that will help. Looking like just shy of 17k, or maybe pushing 17.5k if we have a good day of sales 

Posted (edited)

Just a quick question on coach travel. Is it sit anywhere on the coach ?  or do you have to sit in the actual seat you booked as there is no seat no on the ticket.

Edited by barny61
Spelling

Advert:

2 minutes ago, barny61 said:

Just a quick question on coach travel. Is it sit anywhere on the coach ?  or do you have to sit in the actual seat you booked as there is no seat no on the ticket.

Seen that raised on twitter and think the answer is sit wherever. It should work itself out, people who've bought single seats should know. I'm with my daughter, obviously sat us together. A lot of people are mithering about it but as far as I'm concerned, we've bought tickets next to one another, simple.