Wembley Tickets PO Final

1 hour ago, osprey said:

It is a tremendous stadium 

I work for a paint company and we were lucky enough to win the project and supply the paint coating for the structural steelwork when the stadium was built. 
so spent quite a bit of time down there during the project inspecting the application of the paint. Including walking all around the roof and inspecting the arch from a crane basket- quite a view from there

tempted to put Saturdays visit down as an update inspection and get it through expenses from work 😄

Good luck with that--but I like your style!😁

• Like 1

Advert:

13 hours ago, Breadwinner said:

With the players families taking up 3 sections should sell about 23 thousand by kick off Vale which is immense considering the coaches shortfall and the nonsense some Vale fans are having go through just get to the game .
50 club coaches needed be 200 .
Dickos coaches are mega popular so that should have been 30 etc etc .
Made hard work of it and reading folk are holding back on purchasing tickets because lack of easy availability of coach travel which should be easy accessible .
For example what if your a old man you live by Vales ground you do not drive and you are limited to getting a coach ticket at the ground you go down today oh sorry sir all sold out and there's a sale down there times that by 4500 then you are seriously naffing people off .
What a shambles .
UTV
If we sell 17k now be a miracle I hope we sell 23k but that depends on availability of coaches from Vale at a guess UTV
50 coaches only carries 2500 fans we needed 200 coaches UTV

There aren't that many coaches available though are there. There is a lack of drivers for one due to the pandemic and lots of them taking other jobs etc, There is the Rugby League final on the same day and Mansfield not too far away all taking up any spare coach availability in the north midlands and South Yorks / Lancs. Liverpool also playing in Paris and many scousers travelling by coach too. Its just how things are, no ones fault, not a shambles it is what it is.

• Like 4

If I recall correctly:
Stockport Autoglass Famil we had 26000 (1st ever Wembley trip)
WBA PO Final 13000 (1 week later)
Genoa AI Final (11000)
Brentford Millenium (14000)...more than Brentford
atm we're on 16000+ so fingers crossed 17/18k for Saturday.
Mansfield are just behind us but god knows how many Forest fans are going for a full weekend of footy....we'll be counting red shirts on Saturday I reckon...they're calling it the Cloughie Double!
I reckon there's gonna be a few hundred stoke going down
mates of mates etc.

Advert:

5 minutes ago, SuperHuman said:

Ticket sales have really slowed down now. Not sold many at all in the past day going off the map of sales. 

I imagine most purchase straight away such as the regulars/ST holders so will be people waiting for transport options or decided late to go.

I think we will get to around 18000 each club.

Can people buy a ticket on the day at Wembley, or is that too quaint? If there were tickets available at a reasonable cost (and considering it's a football-free weekend for London clubs) I wonder how many neutrals might fancy a day out at Wembley.  

8 minutes ago, smithie said:

Can people buy a ticket on the day at Wembley, or is that too quaint? If there were tickets available at a reasonable cost (and considering it's a football-free weekend for London clubs) I wonder how many neutrals might fancy a day out at Wembley.  

Yes I'm sure you can well certainly on the day of the match but obviously you carnt pay on the gate. If you are going to do that you have factor in the time it takes for the ticket to reach you and you having to print it off plus sorting out travel arrangements at short notice.

1 minute ago, JimmyPVFC said:

Yes I'm sure you can well certainly on the day of the match but obviously you carnt pay on the gate. If you are going to do that you have factor in the time it takes for the ticket to reach you and you having to print it off plus sorting out travel arrangements at short notice.

I actually meant can people turn up and buy a ticket on the day. It would be a lot easier for neutrals and people who belatedly decide to attend.    

Advert:

Just been down the shop car park was nearly full and shop was very busy at least 20 queuing up to pay,sold out of Wembley scarves soooooooooo glad it’s bringing money into the club Carol needs to get a bigger purse lol UTV

• Like 2

Went to the shop a couple of hours ago too. Very busy with fans buying Wembley merchandise and good sales of all stock. Renewed my season ticket, bought some stuff from the shop and reduced my bank balance by a fair few pounds.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Lifelongvalefan said:

Just been down the shop car park was nearly full and shop was very busy at least 20 queuing up to pay,sold out of Wembley scarves soooooooooo glad it’s bringing money into the club Carol needs to get a bigger purse lol UTV

Must admit drove passed the Vale and there were those many cars on the carpark I thought there was an event on today.

Advert:

There aren't that many coaches available though are there. There is a lack of drivers for one due to the pandemic and lots of them taking other jobs etc, There is the Rugby League final on the same day and Mansfield not too far away all taking up any spare coach availability in the north midlands and South Yorks / Lancs. Liverpool also playing in Paris and many scousers travelling by coach too. Its just how things are, no ones fault, not a shambles it is what it is.
13933 sold in 24 hrs I honestly believe we were heading for 25k until the not enough coaches scenario .
Hope folk are going in cars/train instead ticket sales since would suggest they have give up when folk like myself have gave 5 pounds to a lady we do not even know so she can go you can see Vale at Wembley (for the greater good) ,they have have 7.6 members on Wonder of Vale if everyone donated a quid that will mean more fans who can go ,more voices etc and they haven't paid a thing for there ticket if we all did that UTV, Want all Vale fans be present I do not a one missed out UTV .
Big day everyone should be there and giving it there all watching it on sky sports or dodgy box is not supporting the club

Another block of category 4 tickets have been released on the bottom tier.
I really hope Mansfield don’t out number us. That would be disappointing. 
Doubt it we still sold more than then on pics I've seen we up to about 17k now I'd say UTV then on about 16 k