Wembley Tickets PO Final

1 minute ago, Lifelongvalefan said:

Has anyone got there tickets from ticket master yet still waiting for mine to be emailed 

Looks like they have started to send out tickets to people in the last 30 mins.

• Like 1

Advert:

This is the first time I have booked an official coach ticket since 1989! Can anyone tell me if I have to collect an actual ticket from the ticket office before Saturday?

Advert:

8 minutes ago, Gooders said:

This is the first time I have booked an official coach ticket since 1989! Can anyone tell me if I have to collect an actual ticket from the ticket office before Saturday?

Yes I believe so, they have put something on twitter

Bromley vs wrexham had an attendance of 46,000 and we have barely sold 15k and even though Mansfield have sold slightly more, it really shows where we are at the moment as we dont draw the same amount as bromley FFS, i have railway paedo’s bantering me because they’re saying even they would sell more, come on boys where the <ovf censored> are you on Saturday? I know where i am, back the lads #UTV

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Rocky said:

Looks like they have started to send out tickets to people in the last 30 mins.

Mines just arrived (18-30)

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, taldar said:

Mine does the same but if you go onto your account and then account history it shows in there mate!

Taldar, TY. I’ve tried to access TM account again with new password and again it won’t let me access, the site. They responded to my email and provided with PDF for printing off. So much for delivering to my H/A as they said in their message when I purchased. They should have just sent them to the club, disappointed no physical ticket. Doha was right. I personally feel that those who don’t have the facilities to print off tickets are being discriminated against. I would ask how they get the contract but I think I know the answer just one of those things you can’t post for fear of getting into trouble

Edited by Playa Amodores

Advert:

Posted (edited)

Hint: If anyone gets to Friday and they still haven't had their tickets come through then check your credit card statement to make sure you didn't get payment rejected with a 'bounce-back' credit.

When this happens the online ticket companies tend not to tell you so it could become a last minute panic to try and get some more tickets and you'd also have to use a different card or payment system as you'd be black-listed.

Speaking from experience I'm afraid - I've already checked my credit card statement :)

Edited by BriSilverdale

3 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

Taldar, TY. I’ve tried to access TM account again with new password and again it won’t let me access, the site. They responded to my email and provided with PDF for printing off. So much for delivering to my H/A as they said in their message when I purchased. They should have just sent them to the club, disappointed no physical ticket. Doha was right.

Great stuff Playa, what email address did you use to chase with them just incase I need do the same

14 minutes ago, Idreamvalepvfc said:

Bromley vs wrexham had an attendance of 46,000 and we have barely sold 15k and even though Mansfield have sold slightly more, it really shows where we are at the moment as we dont draw the same amount as bromley FFS, i have railway paedo’s bantering me because they’re saying even they would sell more, come on boys where the <ovf censored> are you on Saturday? I know where i am, back the lads #UTV

We've sold over 15,500 including today's sales closer to 16k. Mansfield have said over 15k, so how do you work out they've sold more? We don't play tomorrow, still plenty of time, and some serious travel issues affecting sales at the moment. 

13 minutes ago, Idreamvalepvfc said:

The total attendance for the Crewe v Cheltenham play off ten years ago was 24,000. 

4 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

Taldar, TY. I’ve tried to access TM account again with new password and again it won’t let me access, the site. They responded to my email and provided with PDF for printing off. So much for delivering to my H/A as they said in their message when I purchased. They should have just sent them to the club, disappointed no physical ticket. Doha was right.

What email for them did you use mate, just incase

Advert:

24 minutes ago, Idreamvalepvfc said:

Sure someone said they combine both non-league finals.

Wrexham are quite freakish at the moment. 

I'm happy with our sales and to be honest it's all about the final score not willy waving over an attendance. 

• Like 3

Sure someone said they combine both non-league finals.
Wrexham are quite freakish at the moment. 
I'm happy with our sales and to be honest it's all about the final score not willy waving over an attendance. 

Yes the Newport Pagnell match was before (the FA Vase final)
  • Like 1