Wembley Tickets PO Final

5 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Yeah can we not go through the whole 'numbers of tickets' thing.

Tedious and achieves nothing. For all of Swindon's carping last night, it had zero impact.

Totally agree @Joe B. If it was all about attendances then it's odd that FGR have gone up this season and Wycombe are in the L1 playoff final. 

It's not about what happens in the seats but on the pitch. I'm happy that everyone that wants to go is likely to be able to (if that can afford it) but if we don't sell-out, so what...

• Like 4

Advert:

10 minutes ago, robf said:

Don't know what the fuss is about, Wembley stadium station is just a few stops on the local train station for me. :razz:

All you fans from outside the area... Tsk!

Yes…I am feeling rather smug about that being based in Hertfordshire! 

2 hours ago, philpvfc said:

hotels are looking very expensive that weekend in London

You could try hotels on the Chiltern train line route. That train service has a stop at Wembley stadium (which I presume will be running on the day). If so, then hotels in Wycombe or even, dare I say it, the Travel Lodge in Aylesbury (pop over and have a natter about the Vale) will be cheaper than Lundun town. You should also have a smooth getaway as I can't imagine the train service after the game is going to be that packed. 

N.B. Worth checking the train service is definitely running that day before you book though.

5 minutes ago, Jgpvfc said:

Couldn’t care a less how many go.. seems a strange obsession nowadays. 
I’m coming from Leeds and don’t really want to spend £120 on a train… I don’t suppose we know on how many coaches the club might send down?

If you are in Leeds, just drive down the M1 or A1 to Watford and get the tube from there. Simple journey! 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, robf said:

You could try hotels on the Chiltern train line route. That train service has a stop at Wembley stadium (which I presume will be running on the day). If so, then hotels in Wycombe or even, dare I say it, the Travel Lodge in Aylesbury (pop over and have a natter about the Vale) will be cheaper than Lundun town. You should also have a smooth getaway as I can't imagine the train service after the game is going to be that packed. 

N.B. Worth checking the train service is definitely running that day before you book though.

Stevenage is dirt cheap that weekend with a holiday inn next to the station too. 

Advert:

1 minute ago, TJHValiant said:

Stevenage is dirt cheap that weekend with a holiday inn next to the station too. 

I am personally going to find it highly amusing if loads of Vale fans base themselves in Beds and Bucks ahead of the big game. I'm looking forward to hearing plenty of "Yes, it was fine coming in from Princes Risborough" etc at Wembley stadium on the day.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

If you are in Leeds, just drive down the M1 or A1 to Watford and get the tube from there. Simple journey! 

I use Stanmore, its literally straight off the M1 and about 6 stops to Wembley.

For those of you driving I'd recommend going to Hillingdon near Uxbridge. Then tube to Wembley from Hillingdon is 20 minutes. 

80'000 for England game I was home in 3 hours including the tube journey. 

23 minutes ago, robf said:

Don't know what the fuss is about, Wembley stadium station is just a few stops on the local train station for me. :razz:

All you fans from outside the area... Tsk!

@robf has asked me to announce to the fan base that if anyone is unable to find accommodation in London on the weekend of the final, he is happy to put up as many fellow fans as needed at OVF HQ. A laudable gesture. Thanks Rob.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, valefan16 said:

I use Stanmore, its literally straight off the M1 and about 6 stops to Wembley.

Could be a good shout but get there early! A lot of parking restrictions around there and I have found the car park is easily filled. 

Advert:

All details now up.

On sale from 3pm today on: https://www.eticketing.co.uk/po5/EDP/Event/Index/4

You need to make an account on: www.eticketing.co.uk/po5/Authentication/Registration?returnUrl=%2Fpo5%2F

9 tickets per person, at these prices on the West Side of the stadium:

image.thumb.png.8deba27aea96e2e643f3fdf72524d2ab.png

Singing Area – Port Vale FC recommend fans who would like to sit in the designated singing area choose Blocks 133/134 for the West Stand.

Advert:

Hopefully, most people will work this out but...

You are advised to register an account with Ticketmaster ahead of the tickets going on sale at 3pm.

The link in the Vale article on the official site is WRONG

The correct registration link is https://www.eticketing.co.uk/po5/Authentication/Registration

My article here has the correct links in it along with a key to the different seating areas: