Wembley Tickets PO Final

Advert:

Quite a few more cat 1 and 2 tickets available. Looks like all tickets in the 2 tiers have now been made available. There's a small number of cat 5 and 6 single tickets available too, 5 / 10 tops. Will be good if we shift these last few tier 2 tickets but understand why people would begrudge paying that sort of money. Saw someone from Paul's coaches on Facebook last night saying they're doing everything they can to get more coaches sorted so can't knock the club. Might be getting a bit too late now though. Fingers crossed more are sourced today or tomorrow.

Advert:

10 minutes ago, taldar said:

Print at home tickets, has anyone had their email through with attachment yet? 

Nothing received yet, purchased 8 tickets and really need them to arrive by tomorrow.  I go away Thursday morning to Leeds, driving to Wembley Saturday morning from Leeds but wanted get them printed to give to everyone, not many of the other people have e-mail addresses or access to a printer.

10 minutes ago, valefan79 said:

Nothing received yet, purchased 8 tickets and really need them to arrive by tomorrow.  I go away Thursday morning to Leeds, driving to Wembley Saturday morning from Leeds but wanted get them printed to give to everyone, not many of the other people have e-mail addresses or access to a printer.

Was starting to panic thinking I was just missing mine! Really poor that you have to print it, surely brining it up on your phone is the same!!

fingers crossed for you they come tomorrow! Does say no later than 72hours so you would think tomorrow!!

Advert:

Just now, Wise Owl said:

Just received my tickets via email ready for printing 😄

Great stuff let’s hope that’s the start of the process!!

My email confirmation of purchase says they’ll be delivered to my H/A. I’ve just tried to access my TM account and couldn’t get access. Requested a new passcode to reset password still couldn’t access my account. Sent them a message and gained access, however it states I don’t have any tickets for upcoming events. I’ve a screenshot stating otherwise. Interesting 

Advert:

15 minutes ago, taldar said:

Was starting to panic thinking I was just missing mine! Really poor that you have to print it, surely brining it up on your phone is the same!!

fingers crossed for you they come tomorrow! Does say no later than 72hours so you would think tomorrow!!

Watched a Vlog from Sunderland fans on Saturday, under the cosh think it is, one is that Jon Parkin, quite funny. It does say print at home, they didn't read it properly, used their phones and it did work but they panicked a bit.

5 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

My email confirmation of purchase says they’ll be delivered to my H/A. I’ve just tried to access my TM account and couldn’t get access. Requested a new passcode to reset password still couldn’t access my account. Sent them a message and gained access, however it states I don’t have any tickets for upcoming events. I’ve a screenshot stating otherwise. Interesting 

Mine does the same but if you go onto your account and then account history it shows in there mate!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1