Wembley Tickets PO Final

Cannot understand why Wembley folk are so greedy nevermind the categories get as many people as you can in the stadium bums on seats .
Tickets should be no more than what we paid for our 3 24 /24 /32 this 60 pounds nonsense is disgusting we are getting bled dry by Government and know getting bled dry by coach companies ripping folk off to get to Wembley.
2 grand per coach how much fuel does it take get Wembley and back well I drove Swindon last Sunday on 30 quids worth of fuel so maximum 100 quid diesel 50 there and back on a coach so making 1900 per coach that's at 40 quid ok got pay for car park 120 but still 1600 up on every coach .
Unbelievable greed and its supposed be Vales and Mansfields big day outill be well titsed off if 6/7000 day trippers do not come cause its overpriced .
Rant over .
UTV

• Like 5

Advert:

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

Cannot understand why Wembley folk are so greedy nevermind the categories get as many people as you can in the stadium bums on seats .
Tickets should be no more than what we paid for our 3 24 /24 /32 this 60 pounds nonsense is disgusting we are getting bled dry by Government and know getting bled dry by coach companies ripping folk off to get to Wembley.
2 grand per coach how much fuel does it take get Wembley and back well I drove Swindon last Sunday on 30 quids worth of fuel so maximum 100 quid diesel 50 there and back on a coach so making 1900 per coach that's at 40 quid ok got pay for car park 120 but still 1600 up on every coach .
Unbelievable greed and its supposed be Vales and Mansfields big day outill be well titsed off if 6/7000 day trippers do not come cause its overpriced .
Rant over .
UTV

Interesting that you should mention the coach situation.

Now i very very rarely use a coach for away games, i have a railcard or will go in the car.

But i did go to Swindon in the League game and Crawley on official coach.

Off the top of my head Swindon was maybe 17 quid and Crawley possibly 21 quid.

Why on earth is everyone being charged 40 quid a pop this weekend ? 

Edited by darren1810

17 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

Rant over .
UTV

Screenshot_20220524-082758_Messenger.jpg

Charges at Wembley for parking, coaches coming from further afield and in short supply due to rugby league final between huddersfield and wigan both of who will use the same coaches we and mansfield would have had.

Advert:

Rant over .
UTV
100 quid diesel!

10 minutes ago, tisdeano said:

It would take 2-3 hundred in diesel for a coach

£290 mate 🤣🤣. Please don't ask why I've actually worked it out. 🤣. Then the drivers wages, maintenance. 

If you think a coach is expensive you want see my taxi fares to London and back 🤣.

1 hour ago, Lifelongvalefan said:

Sorry foe a different thread but just been on Swindon forum lmao they sure don’t like us but it’s. A good laugh at what they saying UTV 

Life’s too short to waste on people who seem intent on trying to prove that Darwin was wrong about evolution.

• Haha 1

Advert:

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Breadwinner said:

Rant over .
UTV

I suppose its down to how Wembley as a business operates. The FA has to lease the stadium from the holding company at a massive cost, There will be many more employees, stewards and other wembley staff. Plus London wages are far higher than the rest of the country. I am not surprised at the pricing in fact my concessions ticket ( over 62 ) is quite reasonable at £18. I amm surprised at the coach prices though.

Edited by mbycars

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Breadwinner said:

Rant over .
UTV

I’m glad someone has raised this. When I moaned at ticket prices everyone said they were reasonable. Well I still think I will have probably spent about well at least £221 on 4 tickets, £60 on travel, food will probably end up being over a £100 for 4 plus a few beers. 

£60 travel is based on the point I live in Hertfordshire, a mere 28 miles from Wembley! 

This isn’t cheap but of course I will pay because of the occasion. 

Edited by TJHValiant

1 hour ago, mbycars said:

I suppose its down to how Wembley as a business operates. The FA has to lease the stadium from the holding company at a massive cost, There will be many more employees, stewards and other wembley staff. Plus London wages are far higher than the rest of the country. I am not surprised at the pricing in fact my concessions ticket ( over 62 ) is quite reasonable at £18. I amm surprised at the coach prices though.

London wages are slightly higher depending on what you do, but as a London worker, living costs are mad. Every time I go to Burslem, or say Tunstall market, it is mind blowing how cheap things are in comparison. 

If anyone gets a pint under £5 on Saturday even in a spoons, please take a picture!!

4 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

London wages are slightly higher depending on what you do, but as a London worker, living costs are mad. Every time I go to Burslem, or say Tunstall market, it is mind blowing how cheap things are in comparison. 

If anyone gets a pint under £5 on Saturday even in a spoons, please take a picture!!

D9EE701D-42A8-4EB1-8F14-B67A15658AB7.thumb.jpeg.54580da08112c13c3ac3f6c4dd14b44e.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Advert: