• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Wembley Tickets PO Final

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Family Stand Terrier said:

Thanks mate, I'm sorted thanks. On the club coach already with my daughter. Just looking at remaining tickets in the ground, and the choice is either sit apart, or pay higher prices to sit together. Whilst there's thousands of cheaper seats still not available. 

Just think it's a shame if these circumstances lead to people not being able to go.

It may well, unfortunately.  CG, just on the radio, made the same point regarding lack of extra coach availability in the North West/Manchester area.

Edited by Guitar Ray
  • Like 1

Advert:

Hi Folks,

I think this few-block release for vale fans is really slowing down our sales and might deter people from going altogether.

From selling >10k in the first few hours I've been now monitoring the sales of blocks 234/5/6 since noon (yeah sorry a slow work day!) and we've only shifted 50 per hour!!

Great to hear we're over 15k now but need to release more block choice to the Vale fans and also the club needs to get some another 20 coaches sorted. Leons of Stafford have got over 40 coaches - I wonder if they've been contacted? Food for thought..........

Brian

• Like 5

Advert:

Apologies if already been posted but anyone got any idea if any more pubs running coaches, got tickets for 2 friends who are struggling to find a way of getting there.
I've seen at least two advertised on wonder of vale today, maybe have a look on there

12 minutes ago, NellyTheValiant said:

Just seen on SVA FB page 20 seats available from the Pioneer Club Smallthorne.

Forgive my ignorance but what is SVA?

Advert:

2 hours ago, Rory said:
2 hours ago, Family Stand Terrier said:
Disagree. We have a full lower tier. Last I saw they had sections on the South side with lots of available seats. Our lower tier has about 15 single seats only.
If we have aspirations of taking another 5k, then 2 or 3 3rd tier blocks have to be opened. They're cat 5 and 6. They're not mythical, they're just restricting groups of Vale fans to more expensive seats at the moment.

We've sold what we had on sale. I don't believe the north side of the lower tier was ever on sale for us.

A random guess but i wonder if the main tv cameras are on the north side so they prefer to fill up the south?

28 minutes ago, NellyTheValiant said:

Just seen on SVA FB page 20 seats available from the Pioneer Club Smallthorne.

Cheers Nelly, just got in touch, sadly fully booked,they are hoping to get another coach.

• Like 1

Advert:

1 hour ago, Hitcher said:

A random guess but i wonder if the main tv cameras are on the north side so they prefer to fill up the south?

The main TV cameras are on the South side pointing to the Royal Box.