Wembley Tickets PO Final

Advert:

21 minutes ago, Jgpvfc said:

Has anyone spoken to the club about the fact they haven’t bothered opening up the cheaper category tickets? It seems insane that we have people that haven’t been able to get a ticket yet as they haven’t opened up certain blocks. 

It's down to Ticketmaster, nothing the club can do about it. 

3 minutes ago, saintvaliant said:

15,452 sold as of 5pm. Would be surprised if we break 20k let alone fill the initial allocation.

I won’t be. I think we will easily do 20k. I reckon you may even get 2k odd of neutrals who just fancy a day at Wembley when the cheap ends get released..

Advert:

5 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

I won’t be. I think we will easily do 20k. I reckon you may even get 2k odd of neutrals who just fancy a day at Wembley when the cheap ends get released..

There seems to be some mythical batch of “cheap tickets” that folk are expecting to be released. The bulk of what we’ve sold behind the goal are Cat 5 or 6 which are the least expensive. If they are selling North to South as they have done so far there wont be anymore Cat 5 or 6 (which would be in the third tier) unless we shift the remaining blocks in L2.

4 minutes ago, saintvaliant said:

There seems to be some mythical batch of “cheap tickets” that folk are expecting to be released. The bulk of what we’ve sold behind the goal are Cat 5 or 6 which are the least expensive. If they are selling North to South as they have done so far there wont be anymore Cat 5 or 6 (which would be in the third tier) unless we shift the remaining blocks in L2.

Exactly.  All the cheap seats are behind the goal and they seem to have sold out.  I very much doubt any tier 3 tickets will be released.

I think most people find it strange how we've both sold 15k but Mansfield fans still have a choice of all categories and we're lumbered with no choice whatsoever.

21 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

I aren't so sure,my guess will be around the 17k mark,i dont think we will get near 20k

3 minutes ago, Rory said:
9 minutes ago, saintvaliant said:

I think most people find it strange how we've both sold 15k but Mansfield fans still have a choice of all categories and we're lumbered with no choice whatsoever.

I'm not convinced by their "more than 15,000".  It was posted about 15 minutes after our announcement and is rather vague.  Just have a suspicious mind me.

• Like 1

Advert:

I'm not convinced by their "more than 15,000".  It was posted about 15 minutes after our announcement and is rather vague.  Just have a suspicious mind me.
Their bigger allocation has worked wonders for their fans I feel. They'll have a full lower tier.

3 minutes ago, Rory said:
9 minutes ago, saintvaliant said:

For whatever reason Mansfield seem to have had more blocks released in L1 so can only assume they are more spread out over their blocks given sales seem to be broadly equal. That is giving them a greater range of categories available at any one time.

Vale seem to have sold more at L2 level. No idea who is driving that decision or why.

4 minutes ago, Rory said:
5 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Their bigger allocation has worked wonders for their fans I feel. They'll have a full lower tier.

Disagree. We have a full lower tier. Last I saw they had sections on the South side with lots of available seats. Our lower tier has about 15 single seats only.

If we have aspirations of taking another 5k, then 2 or 3 3rd tier blocks have to be opened. They're cat 5 and 6. They're not mythical, they're just restricting groups of Vale fans to more expensive seats at the moment.

37 minutes ago, saintvaliant said:

15,452 sold as of 5pm. Would be surprised if we break 20k let alone fill the initial allocation.

thats still not a bad effort!!!!!!!!!!!! :drink:

Advert:

Disagree. We have a full lower tier. Last I saw they had sections on the South side with lots of available seats. Our lower tier has about 15 single seats only.
If we have aspirations of taking another 5k, then 2 or 3 3rd tier blocks have to be opened. They're cat 5 and 6. They're not mythical, they're just restricting groups of Vale fans to more expensive seats at the moment.
We've sold what we had on sale. I don't believe the north side of the lower tier was ever on sale for us.

13 minutes ago, Rory said:
17 minutes ago, Family Stand Terrier said:

We've sold what we had on sale. I don't believe the north side of the lower tier was ever on sale for us.

I don’t believe it was.