Wembley Tickets PO Final

49 on a coach, so 2450. Having said that I'm sure there was only 40 odd coaches from Vale for the Autoglass. Don't quote me though.
That's a lot worse than I thought. Not going to be pretty at the local railway stations

trem-uruguai.gif
  • Haha 1

Advert:

33 minutes ago, Hitcher said:

I think that now the buses are sold our ticket sales will slow down. I saw a lad on twitter tweeting the club about how to get a refund on his match ticket as couldnt afford the train ticket costs. 

Times are tough and probably a lot of people in a similar situation.

I've paid £32 for train tickets which includes free underground to Wembley and back, so it's actually cheaper than a coach and quicker too. No excuses not to go, but you have to do a bit of work to find the deals. 

10 hours ago, For Us All said:

I don't whether it's better to order the match ticket first or the bus ticket?

Is there any supporters from the Leicestershire area wanting to go ,would love to share the experience and car share etc , willing to drive or find alternatives, don't fancy it on my own ,

I've lived in Stoke for 30 years but was originally bought up in Watford ( junction 5 - M1 )

It's a relatively simple journey to get to Wembley from Watford Junction train station.

This should be easier than trying to park around Wembley and struggling to get out of London after the game

Advert:

9 minutes ago, mikey said:

I've paid £32 for train tickets which includes free underground to Wembley and back, so it's actually cheaper than a coach and quicker too. No excuses not to go, but you have to do a bit of work to find the deals. 

image.thumb.png.4024907fff7ad3c6eb165b1fd2f52ad3.pngIf you can find that lad and show him this, he could be the first one there. Sleep on the coach, cheap as chips.

9 minutes ago, mikey said:

Yep, if you can get to Crewe or Stafford, West Midlands trains are the cheapest. Half hour slower as they have several stops in the Midlands.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ValeForever. said:

760 car park spaces.

VF, I’ve got to be honest I didn’t think it was that big from my memory of when I parked there about 5 years ago. So that’s good that ppl know exactly how many car parking spaces are available. The wife and I are due a visit to the smoke later this year so now you’ve provided with this information, I’ll try it again. I thought we were just lucky last time to find somewhere to park. Enjoy next Saturday.

45 minutes ago, Trevor Hankey said:

Is there any supporters from the Leicestershire area wanting to go ,would love to share the experience and car share etc , willing to drive or find alternatives, don't fancy it on my own

Where abouts do u live m8?

Just now, JimmyPVFC said:

Where abouts do u live m8?

I'm in loughborough, not got my ticket yet my son might go but with hes m8 bought hes forest so will prob get tickets in the Mansfield end. Dont fancy that!!

Advert:

1 hour ago, Bob Marley said:

I've lived in Stoke for 30 years but was originally bought up in Watford ( junction 5 - M1 )

It's a relatively simple journey to get to Wembley from Watford Junction train station.

This should be easier than trying to park around Wembley and struggling to get out of London after the game

Really? I thought you grew up in Jamaica.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Groups of train travellers can also save 1/3 by getting a Two Together Railcard. It costs £30 in total so £15 each. Valid for 1 year so you can get 1/3 off all SVA days next season too.

Advert:

2 hours ago, philmpv said:
2 hours ago, Hitcher said:
I think that now the buses are sold our ticket sales will slow down. I saw a lad on twitter tweeting the club about how to get a refund on his match ticket as couldnt afford the train ticket costs. 
Times are tough and probably a lot of people in a similar situation.

The Vale site was saying make sure you have a match ticket before trying to get an official coach ticket. Looks like it should have been the other way round. How many will 50 coaches take? 5000? That leaves a hell of a lot of people relying on more expensive rail options

Every coach company around should be falling over themselves to get more coaches on. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Trevor Hankey said:

I live in copt oak near Markfield, 2minutes from M1

35 minutes ago, Trevor Hankey said:

I live in copt oak near Markfield, 2minutes from M1

I know it well, email me your contact details and we can arrange something, still not got my ticket though yet. My email address is jimmyjarvis10@hotmail.com.

1 hour ago, DazFred said:

Extremely relieved to day I've got my travel sorted with the Robin Hood,Norton. 

Looking forward to it

DazFred what the details with Robin Hood? Time leaving and cost? 

thanks