Wembley Tickets PO Final

1 hour ago, Breadwinner said:

I think we need help get these supporters who have no travel to the game,help them get on any coaches where the pub is running one etc and then I'll spread the news to all the 7.6 k on Wonder of Port Vale ,all I keep seeing is I need seats etc can not PMT put buses on etc .
We want the support there we have to get them there so let's work together and make sure there's nobody who wanted a ticket and travel left out so car shares etc any way we can get these people to the ground we must we need every voice we can get and if someone decides not go because its too difficult get there then that's poor I think .
So spread the word if you know where a coach travelling from and has spaces let's fill every coach /bus/mini bus we can
UTV

I don't whether it's better to order the match ticket first or the bus ticket?

Advert:

55 minutes ago, ValeForever. said:

Anybody who is driving down, there is an option to park at Watford Junction for £6 per day & get the tube to Wembley Park Station.

Potentially a slightly less expensive way of doing things & makes the journey home much quicker as you are up & out of London.

VF, it’s not a very big car park. I don’t know what parking is like in Watford, but bear in mind Mansfield will be coming down the M1

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, For Us All said:

You shouldn’t be restricted by travel mate. Hopefully you can find a way to get down to Wembley. 

Advert:

46 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

VF, it’s not a very big car park. I don’t know what parking is like in Watford, but bear in mind Mansfield will be coming down the M1

760 car park spaces.

Did someone post earlier they couldn't a group of seats together.
It's easier if you put how many seats you want at first, rather than trying pick rows off a Map.
I've just highlighted I wanted 8 for an example and it brings up the seats for you.
Easier now I know how use the system unlike yesterday 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20220521-235455_Chrome.jpg

Advert:

Be absolutely fantastic if can get 25 thousand sold no reason why not to sell 13 thousand 933 in just under 25 hours and I am sure they have continued to sell through the night is a great start .
Obviously we ain't going sell 40 thousand but the game and the buzz will grow considerably especially if folk know they can get there (loads more coaches put on for one whether that that be by Vale or independently ).
And keep updating the fans how many they have sold so next target 20 thousand etc .
Be great if between us and Mansfield we can get a crowd of at least 50 thousand in there .
I believe both clubs can .

7 hours ago, For Us All said:

Hope you had a goodun Tone.You should be able to get a match ticket but coach transport is a different matter.Im hoping Vale can get more for folk.

I think that now the buses are sold our ticket sales will slow down. I saw a lad on twitter tweeting the club about how to get a refund on his match ticket as couldnt afford the train ticket costs. 

Times are tough and probably a lot of people in a similar situation.

I think that now the buses are sold our ticket sales will slow down. I saw a lad on twitter tweeting the club about how to get a refund on his match ticket as couldnt afford the train ticket costs. 
The Vale site was saying make sure you have a match ticket before trying to get an official coach ticket. Looks like it should have been the other way round. How many will 50 coaches take? 5000? That leaves a hell of a lot of people relying on more expensive rail options

7 minutes ago, philmpv said:
19 minutes ago, Hitcher said:

The Vale site was saying make sure you have a match ticket before trying to get an official coach ticket. Looks like it should have been the other way round. How many will 50 coaches take? 5000? That leaves a hell of a lot of people relying on more expensive rail options

Advert:

6 minutes ago, philmpv said:
18 minutes ago, Hitcher said:

49 on a coach, so 2450. Having said that I'm sure there was only 40 odd coaches from Vale for the Autoglass. Don't quote me though.

4 minutes ago, butt lane vale fan said:

Think Stoke had 94 Coaches for their FA Cup semi, so surely if they could find Coaches when Bolton would of also taken similar, then Vale can.

I think the reason no one can get on coach tickets is cos Swindle have them all.

They are massive wherever they go so I reckon they've ordered at least 200 coaches