• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Wembley Tickets PO Final

20 minutes ago, MelbourneValiant said:

Will we even sell 15k?

We sold 28k for the Autoglass, although only 12k for the play off Final a week later and then 10k v Genoa. 

Poss more will go with being such a long time ago and first visit to the new Wembley.

I've go for 28k

Advert:

I expect about 18k Vale and 14K Mansfield. 30k is about the norm for 2nd division finals. Booked my train and hotel for the first night., hotels are looking very expensive that weekend in London.

35 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

I expect about 18k Vale and 14K Mansfield. 30k is about the norm for 2nd division finals. Booked my train and hotel for the first night., hotels are looking very expensive that weekend in London.

Driving down, it’s easier

Advert:

Please don't spend the whole thread guessing how many fans we will take. It's boring and gives nosy fans from other clubs the chance to ridicule us.

I hope those that do go can get behind the team like they did last night,and push them over the finish line

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, butt lane vale fan said:

We sold 28k for the Autoglass, although only 12k for the play off Final a week later and then 10k v Genoa. 

Poss more will go with being such a long time ago and first visit to the new Wembley.

I've go for 28k

26 minutes ago, Guitar Ray said:

Is this a serious question?

Yeah serious, we couldnt take 10k to Burslem, where will 28k come from? I am just intrigued as to where the extras will come from. People like my Dad (Stoke fan) went for the Autoglass, first ever Wembley visit for Vale. I cant see it (25k) myself, hope I am wrong, I really do, I am being realistic. I was right that we have sub 10k v Newport, we only had 10k last night due to Swindon swelling it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DazFred said:

Please don't spend the whole thread guessing how many fans we will take. It's boring and gives nosy fans from other clubs the chance to ridicule us.

I hope those that do go can get behind the team like they did last night,and push them over the finish line

Thats fair enough. Give a big shout for me. I am too busy with work and dont wanna come across as glory hunter only turning up for big games.🤣

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MelbourneValiant said:

Thats fair enough. Give a big shout for me. I am too busy with work and dont wanna come across as glory hunter only turning up for big games.🤣

Ha ha. I'm sure you don't. 

We get how many we get and we take how many we take. That's it in a nutshell.

Hopefully we have one more win in us

1 hour ago, MelbourneValiant said:

Yeah serious, we couldnt take 10k to Burslem, where will 28k come from? I am just intrigued as to where the extras will come from. People like my Dad (Stoke fan) went for the Autoglass, first ever Wembley visit for Vale. I cant see it (25k) myself, hope I am wrong, I really do, I am being realistic. I was right that we have sub 10k v Newport, we only had 10k last night due to Swindon swelling it.

You originally said 15k not 28.  Was it a typo?

Advert:

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Clayts said:

Speaking of trains, as a Brum resident, I know you might be better off splitting the ticket. Stoke->New St, then Moor St-> Marylebone, £20 + £30 for off-peak returns, rather than £80 Stoke->Euston, plus closer to Wembley. 

Bit slower, but more time for train beers 🍻

I got a return from New St to Euston for £47 last night while I was stood in the stands after the result!

I got the Moor St train for the England match v Switzerland a few weeks ago. REALLY slow and crap to get home after. At least with Euston there's various options to get to Wembley.

Edited by ValeFanInBrum

2 minutes ago, ValeFanInBrum said:

I got a return from New St to Euston for £47 last night while I was stood in the stands after the result!

We’d booked the Premier Inn on a cancelable basis 5 weeks ago!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MelbourneValiant said:

Blokes who went to the game last night will take their wives and kids to Wembley. That will boost our crowd. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jacko51 said:

We’d booked the Premier Inn on a cancelable basis 5 weeks ago!!

Don't know what the fuss is about, Wembley stadium station is just a few stops on the local train station for me. :razz:

All you fans from outside the area... Tsk!

• Haha 1

Advert:

Yeah can we not go through the whole 'numbers of tickets' thing.

Tedious and achieves nothing. For all of Swindon's carping last night, it had zero impact.

• Like 1

Couldn’t care a less how many go.. seems a strange obsession nowadays. 
I’m coming from Leeds and don’t really want to spend £120 on a train… I don’t suppose we know on how many coaches the club might send down?

My personal recommendation for anyone driving is to go down to Watford via the M1 and park at Watford tube station. Parking is £5 all day, no congestion charge or major London traffic and the tube after a 15 minute journey is quiet, even for big events. Straight to Wembley.