Wembley Tickets PO Final

Anyone driving, a lot of the parking facilities are east of the stadium, which is the Mansfield side, you'll have to walk all the way around. Wembley is also in the ULEZ zone so if you've got an older diesel or something it's worth checking out beforehand so you don't end up with a daft fine in the post.

TFL.GOV.UK

• Like 1

Advert:

1 hour ago, boleyuk said:

Tried to buy coach tickets x 2. As was trying pay, all of a sudden everything went grey and shows all coaches now sold out! Anyone know if they'll be putting any more on?

The country is being scoured for extra coaches as we speak!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Doha said:

Just so no one gets caught out at the last minute, I think you might have misread that mate. Mine and the tickets someone else I know has bought are all marked PRINT AT HOME, with the emails being sent out by at least Wednesday afternoon.

Shame as I'd have liked a real proper ticket to keep.

We had the same procedure with tickets for the Colchester away game.The tickets arrived in a PDF on my laptop about 48 hrs before the match ( had me sweating .) You print the tickets off individually & present them as you go in. Thats what I will do.

Posted (edited)

If there are 50 coaches going from Vale, presumably they will park up on the main car park as they did for the Man City game. So the question is where will we all park our cars for the day ? Don't think there will  be enough room by the club shop for that amount.

Obviously once the coaches have left there is plenty of room but you can't park there until they have left for Wembley and you'll be on a bus.

Edited by barny61
Added extra comment

The cost of living crisis that apparently was the reason that we couldn't sell out either of the play off semi finals games doesn't seem to be having much of an effect on our ticket sales for the final at nearly double the ticket price, travel, and extortionate food and drink prices

I know lots of people who aren’t vale fans who want to visit Wembley to see a local club

A Saturday daytime kick off also makes a big difference

My younger nephews didn’t go on Thursday as they have school.

But they will go to Wembley for a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Cost of living was mentioned but wasn’t the only reason.

Every Lower league club takes more fans to Wembley than compared to their average gate. Does it annoy me , bother me ? Not really , it’s just a really positive end to a great season and people are talking about Vale again . Surely it’s a only positive vibes only from now ?

Wycombe have 22k there today. It’s not a unique thing to vale
  • Like 5

Advert:

SOoooooo looking forward to next Saturday....12 of us in all, with 10 on a Vale Coach and 2 Train-ing in from Exeter.

Amazing sales yesterday - well over 10k, a bit slower today but we have quite a few days left.

I spent so much time on Friday trying to hire a mini-bus for 12 (self-drive) couldn't get one for love nor money. Spoke to a guy Stafford and he said "not another bloody vale fan, sorry mate all gone".

Ah well, Vale Coach and no beer....the wife will be happy at least!

UTV!

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, barny61 said:

If there are 50 coaches going from Vale, presumably they will park up on the main car park as they did for the Man City game. So the question is where will we all park our cars for the day ? Don't think there will  be enough room by the club shop for that amount.

Obviously once the coaches have left there is plenty of room but you can't park there until they have left for Wembley and you'll be on a bus.

Park Estate,High Lane,Dolly's Lane,Scotia Road...plenty of surrounding areas...10-20 minute walk. 

16 hours ago, manc_vale said:

Train tickets booked from Crewe.... I'll wave at Gresty Road on my way past!

Tip for anyone thinking of travelling with kids and considering going by train. Get a family and friends railcard

The card costs £30 and gives you savings for 12 months, but you will make that initial cost back and far more on just this one trip. 

For example for a adult return from Crewe, standard adult fare £89   family and friends price £58 for kids the saving is even better with the fare for children reducing to £17. £17 for a return to London! Bargain.

What would have been a £360 total cost for 2 adults and 2 children now becomes £151 thanks to the railcard.

And if you have Tesco clubcard points they're worth triple so you can get it for a tenner

• Like 1

Advert:

Anyone driving, a lot of the parking facilities are east of the stadium, which is the Mansfield side, you'll have to walk all the way around. Wembley is also in the ULEZ zone so if you've got an older diesel or something it's worth checking out beforehand so you don't end up with a daft fine in the post.
TFL.GOV.UK  
I booked a space in the port vale multi storey earlier (pink) there is a Mansfield multistory and a mixed car park as well.
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, rob1983 said:

What percentage of the gate reciepts do we get from the match?

I think it was mentioned in the semis the home team gets 50% of the gate money and 50% goes into a pot. In the final i think 50% is shared by the finalists and 50% goes into the pot. The monies in the pot are then shared by the 4 play off clubs.

9 minutes ago, rob1983 said:

What percentage of the gate reciepts do we get from the match?

50% of the Net Gate Receipts are divided between the 2 finalists, so 25%. What the expenses of playing at Wembley I don`t know.

Advert:

2 hours ago, Doha said:

TFL.GOV.UK

I've been on that site and Wembley does not appear to be in the ULEZ Zone ?, it suggests anything inside the North Circular road ?

10 minutes ago, Birches Head Fred said:

I've been on that site and Wembley does not appear to be in the ULEZ Zone ?, it suggests anything inside the North Circular road ?

The ULEZ zone is operational when you cross the North Circular it was £12