Wembley Tickets PO Final

Was just going to say before that latest release that the (as yet unavailable) upper tier is about 44% of total capacity (39k/90k), and only about two-thirds of lower- and mid-tier blocks had been made available. I make that just under 40%/10k gone.

Not a bad start, but plenty left (thankfully, still waiting for confirmation of how many I'm booking for!)

Advert:

I’ve got two friends who support Luton Town and if they’d got to their respective PO Final, the plan was both games and an overnight stay. They tell me the tickets for their POF games were £30 more than ours. Sunderland have apparently sold 44,000. COYW.

Advert:

1 hour ago, Conrad said:

Same here, it said restrictions apply but then wouldn’t open up to see what the restrictions actually are, even though I had to tick the box to say I agree to abide by the restrictions.

think it’s either you must remain seated area, or restrictions on flags and or musical instruments.

You're going to be sat behind a pillar unfortunately mate.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Caroline Oakes said:

Couldn’t get the tickets I wanted 🤷‍♀️ Emailed questions unanswered. Purchased what I could get🤷‍♀️ Deja Vue 🤷‍♀️

TBF it is quite late, they may answer tomorrow.

Advert:

Got them!!    Sure that more and more will become available but delighted to have got ours now.  Crazy system imo,   struggling to get tickets in a 90000 capacity stadium 
But there are 20,000 corporate and members seats etc.

Posted (edited)

Train tickets booked from Crewe.... I'll wave at Gresty Road on my way past!

Tip for anyone thinking of travelling with kids and considering going by train. Get a family and friends railcard

The card costs £30 and gives you savings for 12 months, but you will make that initial cost back and far more on just this one trip. 

For example for a adult return from Crewe, standard adult fare £89   family and friends price £58 for kids the saving is even better with the fare for children reducing to £17. £17 for a return to London! Bargain.

What would have been a £360 total cost for 2 adults and 2 children now becomes £151 thanks to the railcard.

Edited by manc_vale
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Santa said:

Park up at Stanmore maybe and get the Jubilee Line

Even better, stop at Beaconsfield and get the train in to Wembley. Always a great move for me when I went to England games, none of the M25/M1 nonsense on the way out. Jump in the car and back on the M4 in minutes.

Advert:

Must say the ticket pricing is a disgrace really. My ticket cost 40 quid. Should never be paying that for a game of football, especially in the current economic climate. Then we’ve just decided to cut the faff and pay for the parking, which is another 40 quid.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, butt lane vale fan said:

Haha, I'll be honest you even had me worried for a minute as mine say restrictions apply 🤣.  Must be the none singing / boring section 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20220521-021530_Google.jpg

I think the restrictions comment means that you have to be a Port Vale fan, or "Team West". We have been allocated the West End. Mansfield tickets probably have restrictions "Team East" I found it confusing too.