Wembley Tickets PO Final

1 hour ago, valiant_593 said:

How do you book onto the official coaches on the site? Usually drive / get train to games but don’t fancy it for this one 

Official coaches £40 per seat.

• Thanks 1

Advert:

9 minutes ago, ethan and archies dad said:

i need 6 together so hope they release more

You’ll be fine. We need 10 together and know of others we would like to be near so having to wait for more blocks to become available.

8 minutes ago, DazFred said:

Just to cover all my options have they announced what time the coaches go and is it from Synectics car park?

TIA

9am, synectics car park.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, saintvaliant said:

You’ll be fine. We need 10 together and know of others we would like to be near so having to wait for more blocks to become available.

Bloody hope so mate.  No way can we have sold 25000 plus already 

Advert:

5 minutes ago, Loggerheads Sage said:

Bloody hope so mate.  No way can we have sold 25000 plus already 

There’s no way they’ve released 25k today.

I’m a fairly regular attendee at England games at Wembley and looking at the blocks released it looks like 12k-13k tops that were released in those blocks today and nothing in the upper tier at all. There will be thousands of spare tickets come next Saturday which is to be expected in a game between two sides who average 5k and 6k.

Im booked and dead excited but looking at trains coming back from Wembley to Stoke via Euston, there arnt many chances for the Hoppers Fook up factor - if we go to penalties there's pretty much only one shot from getting from Wembley to Euston then back to Stoke, so fancy I'm in the Hoppers Mobile - 40 quid for Wembley parking 😮

Any suggestions? - its this damn 4pm kick off

2 minutes ago, Hoppers said:

Im booked and dead excited but looking at trains coming back from Wembley to Stoke via Euston, there arnt many chances for the Hoppers Fook up factor - if we go to penalties there's pretty much only one shot from getting from Wembley to Euston then back to Stoke, so fancy I'm in the Hoppers Mobile - 40 quid for Wembley parking 😮

Club coaches still available I believe if you fancy

• Thanks 1

Advert:

3 minutes ago, bomber said:

Can believe no blocks of tickets together want four ! This is beyond a joke ! Why why is it made so difficult to get tickets .

Don’t worry mate, more will be made available soon they’re releasing them in batches. It’s frustrating but eventually anyone who wants a ticket will get one

Well it looks like we have sold as many as our total attendance for the semi on Thursday, which is an incredible effort. I have got the whole family going across three generations. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, FeedThePope9 said:

Club coaches still available I believe if you fancy

Yeah across 40 coaches at the mo there is just odd seats available amounting to around 72 (can't believe I counted lol). Presume more coaches will get booked if needed 

29 minutes ago, Hoppers said:

Paid £40 parking myself, but split between 4 of us so not too bad. Does take the **** though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Advert:

2 hours ago, waltonsg said:

Just wondered if you managed to find out what this means? I've booked tickets marked restrictions apply without knowing what it actually means! Hope it's nothing too restrictive.

I wondered about this at first too.... Seems the restrictions are that the tickets are only for Vale fans only....