Wembley Tickets PO Final

Don’t buy a tube pass. It’s far cheaper to use your contactless debit card to tap in and out of each station.

Bought with the train ticket it was about £1.50, so worth it.

Advert:

16 minutes ago, Rodge said:

Agreed mate, I’ve just looked for my niece and there’s no availability for 6 seats together.

Can't even get 2 together, only a handful of single seats left now.

Why have more blocks been released in the Mansfield end, despite the fact that we've clearly sold more tickets? This is a shambles from Ticketmaster. All 1,500 or so seats released that weren't behind a goal were pretty much sold out within 20 minutes yet nothing else available. 

This needs sorting sharpish. We're supposed to have 25,000 tickets. We've probably sold 12,000 and people can't get 4 or 5 seats together.

Can someone get onto Ticketmaster on twitter? That normally works. I would but for some reason AMF is banned from that platform.

19 minutes ago, Rodge said:

Agreed mate, I’ve just looked for my niece and there’s no availability for 6 seats together.

Looks like nothing for more than 3 at the minute but there will be plenty of availability once blocks are released and if we manage to shift 25k there will almost certainly be more tickets made available 

Advert:

Posted (edited)

Must be all those Swindon fans buying tickets because I can’t see anything more than a couple of seats available and together in what has been released so far.

Edited by saintvaliant

55 minutes ago, FeedThePope9 said:

This is turning out to be a bloody expensive trip... £80 for 3 tickets alone. Haven't even sorted transport yet.

Lad who's 17 would he able to get away with an under 16 ticket ticket? Do they have any checks in place? Trying to do this as cheap as possible.

I’m glad someone else has realised how expensive this may get. Being honest I have been to Wembley 3 times and nobody has ever checked my ticket. I was very tempted to buy an old git ticket at half the price but figured it wasn’t worth the hassle of getting turned away and as a youthful 36 year old my back up of wearing a Santa beard seems even dafter if it is warm. 

I will say this, I went for Italy V Austria at the Euros and after they scanned my ticket, barely saw a steward all day. 

They do this when they don’t expect a full sell out. They will just release a block at a time and that way they know what they are dealing with staff wise and with where they will need to serve food and drink. Everyone who wants a ticket will get one. 

5 minutes ago, Jgpvfc said:

They do this when they don’t expect a full sell out. They will just release a block at a time and that way they know what they are dealing with staff wise and with where they will need to serve food and drink. Everyone who wants a ticket will get one. 

i have been told we have sold 12k.

Advert:

6 minutes ago, ethan and archies dad said:

i have been told we have sold 12k.

Not bad at all seeing as they’ve only been on sale 6 hours. 

Just now, ethan and archies dad said:

i need 6 together so hope they release more

You’ll be absolutely fine mate. Will just be doing a block at a time. 

1 hour ago, butt lane vale fan said:

Screenshot_20220520-200246_Chrome.jpg

Just to cover all my options have they announced what time the coaches go and is it from Synectics car park?

TIA

Advert:

Just now, Jgpvfc said:

You’ll be absolutely fine mate. Will just be doing a block at a time. 

I think the website is broken. Surely it'd just kick in when availability gets low. This isn't a problem in the Mansfield end. Blocks have been getting released steadily before availability gets as low as this. Having no availability on the evening of the day of release is ridiculous. Prime time for ticket sames now.

1 hour ago, waltonsg said:

Just wondered if you managed to find out what this means? I've booked tickets marked restrictions apply without knowing what it actually means! Hope it's nothing too restrictive.

Same here, it said restrictions apply but then wouldn’t open up to see what the restrictions actually are, even though I had to tick the box to say I agree to abide by the restrictions.

think it’s either you must remain seated area, or restrictions on flags and or musical instruments.