• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Wembley Tickets PO Final

2 minutes ago, Walka003 said:

Either ticket master having a wobbler or we're not far off sold out Screenshot_20220520_192937.jpg

Ticketmaster can’t cope with the demand from Vale fans, they are used to Liverpool and Man City .

• Like 1

Advert:

For matches that may not sell out, they release the tickets in stages, with the cheapest upper tier last. Although there is no guarantee they will open the upper level

4 minutes ago, Walka003 said:

Either ticket master having a wobbler or we're not far off sold out Screenshot_20220520_192937.jpg

I think it’s more to do with how they release blocks as each subsequent blocks gets fuller.

Still decent availability in 131 and 130 which is why 129 and 128 are not yet available.

Surprised that more hasn’t become available in Level 2 around 236 and 235 as the blocks they have released so far are largely down to single tickets.

Anyone know how many Massive Swindon have sold?

For matches that may not sell out, they release the tickets in stages, with the cheapest upper tier last. Although there is no guarantee they will open the upper level
So it wouldn't show the full allocation from the vale site?

3 minutes ago, saintvaliant said:

I think it’s more to do with how they release blocks as each subsequent blocks gets fuller.

Still decent availability in 131 and 130 which is why 129 and 128 are not yet available.

Surprised that more hasn’t become available in Level 2 around 236 and 235 as the blocks they have released so far are largely down to single tickets.

Anyone know how many Massive Swindon have sold?

They sold out before they went on sale 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Advert:

This is turning out to be a bloody expensive trip... £80 for 3 tickets alone. Haven't even sorted transport yet.

Lad who's 17 would he able to get away with an under 16 ticket ticket? Do they have any checks in place? Trying to do this as cheap as possible.

Advert:

Thanks Vale my 87 y/o father and his 83 Y/o best friend, both lifelong fans and season ticket holders are loving trying to get tickets on the internet which neither of them have

Really hope they both get sorted mate 🤞🏻

4 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

What does restrictions apply mean?

Just wondered if you managed to find out what this means? I've booked tickets marked restrictions apply without knowing what it actually means! Hope it's nothing too restrictive.

• Like 1

Advert:

Looks like Ticketmaster need to release some more blocks because most of what has been available is down to single tickets

Agreed mate, I’ve just looked for my niece and there’s no availability for 6 seats together.