onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Wembley Tickets PO Final

Fosse69

13 minutes ago, bomber said:

I think everyone is of a mind knowing our owners will put the money to good use .

As Carol Said the other night "Whatever happens we are at the start of a positive journey" if we do fall short I know we will be trying all we can again next season to make it rather than in the past flogging what assets we can and having to start again.

Advert

The rate the stuff was being sold yesterday, the club could be making serious money from the Wembley merchandise. They deserve credit for sourcing it so quickly and in all fairness it's reasonably priced. They've also continued with the 10% discount for season ticket holders, which is a bonus. I hope they maximise it by staying open late and getting the shop open on Saturday morning for when the coaches leave. 

5 minutes ago, smithie said:

The rate the stuff was being sold yesterday, the club could be making serious money from the Wembley merchandise. They deserve credit for sourcing it so quickly and in all fairness it's reasonably priced. They've also continued with the 10% discount for season ticket holders, which is a bonus. I hope they maximise it by staying open late and getting the shop open on Saturday morning for when the coaches leave. 

Shop opens at 7am, coaches leave at 9 am!

4 hours ago, connor hackett said:
5 hours ago, Joe B said:
Who cares how many we sell, really? Makes no difference.

Beyond the initial 5/6 thousand regulars, is a pi####g contest to see who's got the most plastic day trippers. Whether we take 15 k or 25k it will be back to 5k when next season starts. Who cares what about opinions of rival teams on the socials, I've had a great week since Thursday, and if we lose on Saturday, I've enjoyed the ride. If we win however il be buzzing all summer.

With all the work Carol and Kevin have done to bring more children to the club, it would be great if that 5k you quote could become 6k or 7k consistently over the next couple of years. I don't think we'll consistently get more than that, but surely 7k is achievable, especially with our current owners. 

Just now, valefan88 said:

With all the work Carol and Kevin have done to bring more children to the club, it would be great if that 5k you quote could become 6k or 7k consistently over the next couple of years. I don't think we'll consistently get more than that, but surely 7k is achievable, especially with our current owners. 

Due to the last 3 home gates we managed to average over 6000 this season. That's a decent base to start from. 

Winning football attracts people it's really that simple. But at least we are trying to attract kids and engage with the fans so hopefully we can increase the support. 

1 minute ago, BriSilverdale said:

190 tickets sold in the last 24 hours (220 tickets in the previous 24 hours)...drying up a little but fingers crossed for that Friday pay day surge!

Great following regardless. UTV!

Looking this morning and again just now, feels like we've picked up a bit from yesterday. The lower tier block near the corner that opened up yesterday went from hardly any sold to a few rows. T2 tickets opposite the tunnel have seen a couple of blocks almost sell out. Wonder if the extra coaches (only 3 I know) have helped. Hopefully tomorrow will see a few make a last minute decision to go for it.

38 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Due to the last 3 home gates we managed to average over 6000 this season. That's a decent base to start from. 

Winning football attracts people it's really that simple. But at least we are trying to attract kids and engage with the fans so hopefully we can increase the support. 

Winning football matches helps but plenty of one-club towns get great crowds regardless of what division they're in (Norwich, Ipswich, Portsmouth, Sunderland etc). 

I think we're going the right way with the dirt-cheap/free junior season tickets and shirts, fan zones and massively increased role in the community. Ultimately you can't force people to come but you can remove a lot of barriers - and we have done.   

Archived