onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Wembley Tickets PO Final

Fosse69

Advert

Who cares how many we sell, really? Makes no difference.
Beyond the initial 5/6 thousand regulars, is a pi####g contest to see who's got the most plastic day trippers. Whether we take 15 k or 25k it will be back to 5k when next season starts. Who cares what about opinions of rival teams on the socials, I've had a great week since Thursday, and if we lose on Saturday, I've enjoyed the ride. If we win however il be buzzing all summer.

1 hour ago, Joe B said:

You're not serious are you? 

I lived off a food budget of £8 per week in our last promotion season. As a result I attended 42 games that year. You find the money if you're a proper fan, no excuses.

2 hours ago, Richie D. said:

Hi all,

I have yet to receive and email having selected Print at Home Delivery. Nothing comes through following pressing “resend email”. Is there a way of contacting e-ticketing.co.uk? 

If you go to the Contact Us page there's a Chat option for urgent enquiries about events happening in the next 5 days - 

https://help.ticketmaster.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/360017761298

Further to the stalling of ticket sales. I've been watching over the past 36 hours and the sales have gone right off. Clearly those who HAVE to be there already got their tickets early doors and that's an given. Trippers and 'plastics' who may be tempted to have a day out are not going to be impressed with the price of available seats, many of which are about 60 quid! Only the committed would pay that but they've already got theirs. The only way we could get a significant boost in numbers is if they opened the top deck opposite the cameras where the cheap seats are. How they've opened them up for sale so far suggests that won't happen, even if Vale asked them to. Unless there's a 'Payday' rush tomorrow, we won't even shift the blocks that are open never mind any new ones. I think it's a poor show to not have some of the cheapest seats on sale righ from the start. I'm not arsed about willy waving over attendances but to think some true fans can't go due to cost stresses me. 30 years ago I was on the dole and managed to attend twice in two Sundays but i was paying it back for quite some time in them days.

3 hours ago, leedsvaliant said:

I know a few people, both fans and non fans, who would have come but are going away in half term. Popular week to go away is may half term.

I'm getting on the train on my own. Dad and brother going on a coach and then meeting a couple of mates down there who either live there or are coming from somewhere else.

Can't wait!

Sent from my SM-A920F using onevalefan mobile app

What time you catching the train? Me and my lad are heading down from Leeds too. 

42 minutes ago, bomber said:

Just been on the club shop ! Great to see it so busy! Spent a few bob . At last we are having some cash coming into the club, and most importantly will be spent wisely .

Me too, spent a small fortune.  Playoff scarves are (or were) back in too.  3 boxes arrived earlier.

Archived