onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Wembley Tickets PO Final

Fosse69

Seen a few people say they're waiting for pay day. I don't know, let's see what tomorrow and Friday brings but these expensive seats and a lack of coaches (neither of which are the clubs fault) seem to have prevented some from going. 

Like others have said though, numbers sold now are down to 100 to 200 a day last 2 days. Hope there's a late push and we hit 17 or even 18k.

Advert

1 hour ago, SuperHuman said:

Another block of category 4 tickets have been released on the bottom tier.

I really hope Mansfield don’t out number us. That would be disappointing. 

Mansfield won’t, but their Forest fan mates well might. 

Some people are just skint and would love to go. No shame in that and makes them no less of a supporter.
Yeah I agree however it might about 30 years till we go again .
Oh well nevermind 17k better than 8 so will be grateful for that come matchday but for a game which is bigger than any other in terms of the club moving forwards 25k should have being sold minimum UTV

I think our fan base is probably a lot less than we thought - even the wider or potential fan base. 

I thought we’d sell over 9,000 tickets for the Swindon home leg. I also thought we’d get 20,000 for a Wembley play off final. 

Ticket sales seem to have pretty much stopped around the 16,000 mark (not sure of an official figure?). It would be nice to get a late flurry. 

Come on, get your mates, mates of mates, family etc etc down to cheer on the boys! 

17 minutes ago, SuperHuman said:

I think our fan base is probably a lot less than we thought - even the wider or potential fan base. 

I thought we’d sell over 9,000 tickets for the Swindon home leg. I also thought we’d get 20,000 for a Wembley play off final. 

Ticket sales seem to have pretty much stopped around the 16,000 mark (not sure of an official figure?). It would be nice to get a late flurry. 

Come on, get your mates, mates of mates, family etc etc down to cheer on the boys! 

We did get over 9k v Swindon 

1 hour ago, rob1983 said:
2 hours ago, Breadwinner said:
13933 sold in 24 hrs I honestly believe we were heading for 25k until the not enough coaches scenario .
Hope folk are going in cars/train instead ticket sales since would suggest they have give up when folk like myself have gave 5 pounds to a lady we do not even know so she can go you can see Vale at Wembley (for the greater good) ,they have have 7.6 members on Wonder of Vale if everyone donated a quid that will mean more fans who can go ,more voices etc and they haven't paid a thing for there ticket if we all did that UTV, Want all Vale fans be present I do not a one missed out UTV .
Big day everyone should be there and giving it there all watching it on sky sports or dodgy box is not supporting the club

Some people are just skint and would love to go. No shame in that and makes them no less of a supporter.

They should have budgeted for that. Missing a once in every 30 year occurance is shameful, and does make you less of a fan. 

They should have budgeted for that. Missing a once in every 30 year occurance is shameful, and does make you less of a fan. 
I think you replied to wrong post I never said it was shameful I expected 12k be sold but doesn't mean I do not want 30 thousand plus turning up UTV

24 minutes ago, bobbymanc said:

So were they expected to put a bit up each week starting 30 years ago, nobody knew we would be At Wembley a week ago.

Archived