onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Wembley Tickets PO Final

Fosse69

Can people buy a ticket on the day at Wembley, or is that too quaint? If there were tickets available at a reasonable cost (and considering it's a football-free weekend for London clubs) I wonder how many neutrals might fancy a day out at Wembley.  

Advert

8 minutes ago, smithie said:

Can people buy a ticket on the day at Wembley, or is that too quaint? If there were tickets available at a reasonable cost (and considering it's a football-free weekend for London clubs) I wonder how many neutrals might fancy a day out at Wembley.  

Yes I'm sure you can well certainly on the day of the match but obviously you carnt pay on the gate. If you are going to do that you have factor in the time it takes for the ticket to reach you and you having to print it off plus sorting out travel arrangements at short notice.

1 minute ago, JimmyPVFC said:

Yes I'm sure you can well certainly on the day of the match but obviously you carnt pay on the gate. If you are going to do that you have factor in the time it takes for the ticket to reach you and you having to print it off plus sorting out travel arrangements at short notice.

I actually meant can people turn up and buy a ticket on the day. It would be a lot easier for neutrals and people who belatedly decide to attend.    

Went to the shop a couple of hours ago too. Very busy with fans buying Wembley merchandise and good sales of all stock. Renewed my season ticket, bought some stuff from the shop and reduced my bank balance by a fair few pounds.

2 hours ago, Lifelongvalefan said:

Just been down the shop car park was nearly full and shop was very busy at least 20 queuing up to pay,sold out of Wembley scarves soooooooooo glad it’s bringing money into the club Carol needs to get a bigger purse lol UTV

Must admit drove passed the Vale and there were those many cars on the carpark I thought there was an event on today.

There aren't that many coaches available though are there. There is a lack of drivers for one due to the pandemic and lots of them taking other jobs etc, There is the Rugby League final on the same day and Mansfield not too far away all taking up any spare coach availability in the north midlands and South Yorks / Lancs. Liverpool also playing in Paris and many scousers travelling by coach too. Its just how things are, no ones fault, not a shambles it is what it is.
13933 sold in 24 hrs I honestly believe we were heading for 25k until the not enough coaches scenario .
Hope folk are going in cars/train instead ticket sales since would suggest they have give up when folk like myself have gave 5 pounds to a lady we do not even know so she can go you can see Vale at Wembley (for the greater good) ,they have have 7.6 members on Wonder of Vale if everyone donated a quid that will mean more fans who can go ,more voices etc and they haven't paid a thing for there ticket if we all did that UTV, Want all Vale fans be present I do not a one missed out UTV .
Big day everyone should be there and giving it there all watching it on sky sports or dodgy box is not supporting the club

Another block of category 4 tickets have been released on the bottom tier.
I really hope Mansfield don’t out number us. That would be disappointing. 
Doubt it we still sold more than then on pics I've seen we up to about 17k now I'd say UTV then on about 16 k

13933 sold in 24 hrs I honestly believe we were heading for 25k until the not enough coaches scenario .
Hope folk are going in cars/train instead ticket sales since would suggest they have give up when folk like myself have gave 5 pounds to a lady we do not even know so she can go you can see Vale at Wembley (for the greater good) ,they have have 7.6 members on Wonder of Vale if everyone donated a quid that will mean more fans who can go ,more voices etc and they haven't paid a thing for there ticket if we all did that UTV, Want all Vale fans be present I do not a one missed out UTV .
Big day everyone should be there and giving it there all watching it on sky sports or dodgy box is not supporting the club
Some people are just skint and would love to go. No shame in that and makes them no less of a supporter.

Archived