onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Wembley Tickets PO Final

Fosse69

Advert

33 minutes ago, valefan79 said:

Just hoping the tickets arrive tomorrow,as mentioned earlier, away from early Thursday morning and 8 tickets to dish out for various different peole.  No idea if can be scanned using my phone, might have to go asking the hotel where I am staying to use their printer.

This is quite funny at times. But the issue about using your phone to get in comes up about 5 mins in. Seems like phones do work. Print if you can though to be sure

5 minutes ago, Loggerheads Sage said:

Our tickets say red zone, use Wembley central tube station.  I thought it was Wembley park?  Does that mean we won't be able to access Wembley way? Bobby Moore statue etc?  Sorry , not been the new Wembley b4. Cheers 

You can travel to whichever station you want and walk around the whole stadium.  Bobby Moore is at the end of Wembley Way.  If you haven't been to the new Wembley you'll be astonished how different it is from the old one, particularly all the buildings and shops round about.

The last time we were at Wembley was a couple of years ago to do the stadium tour.  It was fascinating.  We were taken all round the dressing rooms, up to the media area, the posh seats and out onto tier 2 at one end of the stadium.  The view from there was great and when the guide had stopped doing her chat, my better half just yelled VALE at the top of his voice!  The rest of our party just laughed out loud.

3 hours ago, Breadwinner said:

With the players families taking up 3 sections should sell about 23 thousand by kick off Vale which is immense considering the coaches shortfall and the nonsense some Vale fans are having go through just get to the game .
50 club coaches needed be 200 .
Dickos coaches are mega popular so that should have been 30 etc etc .
Made hard work of it and reading folk are holding back on purchasing tickets because lack of easy availability of coach travel which should be easy accessible .
For example what if your a old man you live by Vales ground you do not drive and you are limited to getting a coach ticket at the ground you go down today oh sorry sir all sold out and there's a sale down there times that by 4500 then you are seriously naffing people off .
What a shambles .
UTV
If we sell 17k now be a miracle I hope we sell 23k but that depends on availability of coaches from Vale at a guess UTV
50 coaches only carries 2500 fans we needed 200 coaches UTV

Even Stoke only took 94 coaches to an FA Cup semi mate and they had far more time plan for them.

Vale prob couldn't order until last Fri morning. Add to that it's the Challenge Cup final this Sat meaning a lot of Northern based coaches had already been booked by Wigan 

I do think the shortage of coaches and not knowing if they can get on one is putting a few off getting tickets(i know a few)

Jump on the train at Crewe, less than £50 return including your tube tickets, gives you plenty of pub options then around London

Archived