onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Wembley Tickets PO Final

Fosse69

Advert

34 minutes ago, Idreamvalepvfc said:

Bromley vs wrexham had an attendance of 46,000 and we have barely sold 15k and even though Mansfield have sold slightly more, it really shows where we are at the moment as we dont draw the same amount as bromley FFS, i have railway paedo’s bantering me because they’re saying even they would sell more, come on boys where the <ovf censored> are you on Saturday? I know where i am, back the lads #UTV

Bromley took 10K, every adult ticket was £25 and there wasn't any need to go on a coach.

12 minutes ago, taldar said:

Great stuff Playa, what email address did you use to chase with them just incase I need do the same

I went onto TM. Put in email address and password that came back saying a name I put in was incorrect. Requested a new password got a six digit code. That didn’t work which allowed me to send them a message. I got a reply with a new passcode about ten figures consisting of numbers and letters in capitals and lower case. So to make sure no errors I copy and pasted. This then let me in checked no tickets. Had to change my password and having used one I use a lot, thought it would be okay. The email they sent me I used that to reply asking when my tickets would be posted to my H/A. I then saw your reply and used the new password that I’d created and again refused access. I then opened my emails to find that they’d sent me a pdf, however your adobe reader has to be 4.0. I haven’t tried to print off yet. Should just put them in the bloody post. How long would it take to print 40,000 tickets.?

13 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

I went onto TM. Put in email address and password that came back saying a name I put in was incorrect. Requested a new password got a six digit code. That didn’t work which allowed me to send them a message. I got a reply with a new passcode about ten figures consisting of numbers and letters in capitals and lower case. So to make sure no errors I copy and pasted. This then let me in checked no tickets. Had to change my password and having used one I use a lot, thought it would be okay. The email they sent me I used that to reply asking when my tickets would be posted to my H/A. I then saw your reply and used the new password that I’d created and again refused access. I then opened my emails to find that they’d sent me a pdf, however your adobe reader has to be 4.0. I haven’t tried to print off yet. Should just put them in the bloody post. How long would it take to print 40,000 tickets.?

I had same issue when trying to sign into ticketmaster.co.uk so the tried 

WWW.ETICKETING.CO.UK

which is what we all registered on to get tickets and that let me log in, I’ll give it till morning and then if not I’ll chase with them the way you did, thanks

Just now, SuperHuman said:

Two questions :

How many tickets did you think we’d realistically sell for a Wembley play off final (before they came out)?

How many do you think we’ll realistically sell now? 

20/22,000

18,000ish

As we saw with Swindon though, it  really doesn't matter. It's what backing you personally give and what the team give you on the pitch.

Looks like ticket sales have dried up quite a lot today. Couple of hundred maybe less. Be an amazing day regardless but was hoping we'd be pushing closer to 20k. Transport and a lack of cheaper tickets seems to be taking it's toll. Think we're already over Cardiff for the LDV though.
Still got a few days to go, and as pubs etc magic up coaches people may still jump on.

Hoping we hit 18k

1 hour ago, SuperHuman said:

Two questions :

How many tickets did you think we’d realistically sell for a Wembley play off final (before they came out)?

How many do you think we’ll realistically sell now? 

I thought we'd touch 20,000. Probably going to be 18,000 once the clubs internal allocation has been taken into account and another 6 or 700 get sold on Friday.

Archived