onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Wembley Tickets PO Final

Fosse69

3 hours ago, Breadwinner said:

Cannot understand why Wembley folk are so greedy nevermind the categories get as many people as you can in the stadium bums on seats .
Tickets should be no more than what we paid for our 3 24 /24 /32 this 60 pounds nonsense is disgusting we are getting bled dry by Government and know getting bled dry by coach companies ripping folk off to get to Wembley.
2 grand per coach how much fuel does it take get Wembley and back well I drove Swindon last Sunday on 30 quids worth of fuel so maximum 100 quid diesel 50 there and back on a coach so making 1900 per coach that's at 40 quid ok got pay for car park 120 but still 1600 up on every coach .
Unbelievable greed and its supposed be Vales and Mansfields big day outill be well titsed off if 6/7000 day trippers do not come cause its overpriced .
Rant over .
UTV

I’m glad someone has raised this. When I moaned at ticket prices everyone said they were reasonable. Well I still think I will have probably spent about well at least £221 on 4 tickets, £60 on travel, food will probably end up being over a £100 for 4 plus a few beers. 

£60 travel is based on the point I live in Hertfordshire, a mere 28 miles from Wembley! 

This isn’t cheap but of course I will pay because of the occasion. 

Advert

1 hour ago, mbycars said:

I suppose its down to how Wembley as a business operates. The FA has to lease the stadium from the holding company at a massive cost, There will be many more employees, stewards and other wembley staff. Plus London wages are far higher than the rest of the country. I am not surprised at the pricing in fact my concessions ticket ( over 62 ) is quite reasonable at £18. I amm surprised at the coach prices though.

London wages are slightly higher depending on what you do, but as a London worker, living costs are mad. Every time I go to Burslem, or say Tunstall market, it is mind blowing how cheap things are in comparison. 

If anyone gets a pint under £5 on Saturday even in a spoons, please take a picture!!

4 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

London wages are slightly higher depending on what you do, but as a London worker, living costs are mad. Every time I go to Burslem, or say Tunstall market, it is mind blowing how cheap things are in comparison. 

If anyone gets a pint under £5 on Saturday even in a spoons, please take a picture!!

D9EE701D-42A8-4EB1-8F14-B67A15658AB7.thumb.jpeg.54580da08112c13c3ac3f6c4dd14b44e.jpeg

4 hours ago, darren1810 said:

Interesting that you should mention the coach situation.

Now i very very rarely use a coach for away games, i have a railcard or will go in the car.

But i did go to Swindon in the League game and Crawley on official coach.

Off the top of my head Swindon was maybe 17 quid and Crawley possibly 21 quid.

Why on earth is everyone being charged 40 quid a pop this weekend ? 

I suspect Supply & Demand: the availability of coaches (and drivers don't forget) across the Midlands and North is at a premium due to the Rugby Final, the Scousers, and even the Championship Final on Sunday.

Screenshot_20220524-082758_Messenger.thumb.jpg.85a641311d395aa34996427524b7460f.jpg
Still if its 300 pounds fuel 90 pounds it's free at Wealdstone for coaches that still 1600 ok the person running it deserves a few quid ,then hiring of the coaches (they should be delighted there making money so say 500 pounds a coach for hire which is astronomical and very British ripping our own off ).
So on that everyone wants getting a cut but at 40 pounds a seat 50seats on most coaches and in some cases more wow someone's retiring soon .
Do not mind but every time I go on Wonder of Port Vale folk are after coach tickets (they obviously cannot drive and want to have a great day out and a few beers it shouldn't be this hard make sure your support get to where they want go and can be putting off loads off folk on Vales biggest game for 29 years in terms of getting out of this division in coming especially ones with kids as obviously they do not want be crammed on a train get back ) .
UTV

Archived