onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Wembley Tickets PO Final

Fosse69

4 minutes ago, saintvaliant said:

There seems to be some mythical batch of “cheap tickets” that folk are expecting to be released. The bulk of what we’ve sold behind the goal are Cat 5 or 6 which are the least expensive. If they are selling North to South as they have done so far there wont be anymore Cat 5 or 6 (which would be in the third tier) unless we shift the remaining blocks in L2.

Exactly.  All the cheap seats are behind the goal and they seem to have sold out.  I very much doubt any tier 3 tickets will be released.

Advert

There seems to be some mythical batch of “cheap tickets” that folk are expecting to be released. The bulk of what we’ve sold behind the goal are Cat 5 or 6 which are the least expensive. If they are selling North to South as they have done so far there wont be anymore Cat 5 or 6 (which would be in the third tier) unless we shift the remaining blocks in L2.
I think most people find it strange how we've both sold 15k but Mansfield fans still have a choice of all categories and we're lumbered with no choice whatsoever.

21 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

I won’t be. I think we will easily do 20k. I reckon you may even get 2k odd of neutrals who just fancy a day at Wembley when the cheap ends get released..

I aren't so sure,my guess will be around the 17k mark,i dont think we will get near 20k

3 minutes ago, Rory said:
9 minutes ago, saintvaliant said:

I think most people find it strange how we've both sold 15k but Mansfield fans still have a choice of all categories and we're lumbered with no choice whatsoever.

I'm not convinced by their "more than 15,000".  It was posted about 15 minutes after our announcement and is rather vague.  Just have a suspicious mind me.

I'm not convinced by their "more than 15,000".  It was posted about 15 minutes after our announcement and is rather vague.  Just have a suspicious mind me.
Their bigger allocation has worked wonders for their fans I feel. They'll have a full lower tier.

3 minutes ago, Rory said:
9 minutes ago, saintvaliant said:

For whatever reason Mansfield seem to have had more blocks released in L1 so can only assume they are more spread out over their blocks given sales seem to be broadly equal. That is giving them a greater range of categories available at any one time.

Vale seem to have sold more at L2 level. No idea who is driving that decision or why.

4 minutes ago, Rory said:
5 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Their bigger allocation has worked wonders for their fans I feel. They'll have a full lower tier.

Disagree. We have a full lower tier. Last I saw they had sections on the South side with lots of available seats. Our lower tier has about 15 single seats only.

If we have aspirations of taking another 5k, then 2 or 3 3rd tier blocks have to be opened. They're cat 5 and 6. They're not mythical, they're just restricting groups of Vale fans to more expensive seats at the moment.

Disagree. We have a full lower tier. Last I saw they had sections on the South side with lots of available seats. Our lower tier has about 15 single seats only.
If we have aspirations of taking another 5k, then 2 or 3 3rd tier blocks have to be opened. They're cat 5 and 6. They're not mythical, they're just restricting groups of Vale fans to more expensive seats at the moment.
We've sold what we had on sale. I don't believe the north side of the lower tier was ever on sale for us.

13 minutes ago, Rory said:
17 minutes ago, Family Stand Terrier said:

We've sold what we had on sale. I don't believe the north side of the lower tier was ever on sale for us.

I don’t believe it was. 

1 hour ago, Family Stand Terrier said:

Thanks mate, I'm sorted thanks. On the club coach already with my daughter. Just looking at remaining tickets in the ground, and the choice is either sit apart, or pay higher prices to sit together. Whilst there's thousands of cheaper seats still not available. 

Just think it's a shame if these circumstances lead to people not being able to go.

It may well, unfortunately.  CG, just on the radio, made the same point regarding lack of extra coach availability in the North West/Manchester area.

Hi Folks,

I think this few-block release for vale fans is really slowing down our sales and might deter people from going altogether.

From selling >10k in the first few hours I've been now monitoring the sales of blocks 234/5/6 since noon (yeah sorry a slow work day!) and we've only shifted 50 per hour!!

Great to hear we're over 15k now but need to release more block choice to the Vale fans and also the club needs to get some another 20 coaches sorted. Leons of Stafford have got over 40 coaches - I wonder if they've been contacted? Food for thought..........

Brian

Archived