onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Wembley Tickets PO Final

Fosse69

Outstanding that is in under 26hrs with coaches stopping selling at Vale maybe that's stopped us hitting 15k by end of today .
Be honest we not a big club I'm chuffed if we get over 20 thousand and there's a possibility now one hopes what a atmosphere that will be as I bet all who went the other night are going
UTV

Advert

I was initially only expecting vale and Mansfield to sell 15k each but both seem likely to take over 20k each now. I think alot of forest fans are supporting Mansfield for the day, so that will boost there numbers up abit. 

If we play like we did the other night then vale should win, but if we play like we did against Newport and Walsall then we will lose. It doesn't matter to me if Mansfield sell more tickets or not we have shown the other night that we can create a really good atmosphere with 9000 home fans there.

38 minutes ago, Rampant Zebra said:

We are in the West side, where Sunderland were today. 

I'm all for good omens.

Liverpool were in the West side for both of their Cup final wins. Last time they won the League and FA Cup in the same season was 2001 in Cardiff. Same year as we won the LDV there. They also had the same end as us for both of those games. They also won the Uefa Cup that year completing a Cup Treble. 

56 minutes ago, Andy Proctor said:

I was initially only expecting vale and Mansfield to sell 15k each but both seem likely to take over 20k each now. I think alot of forest fans are supporting Mansfield for the day, so that will boost there numbers up abit. 

If we play like we did the other night then vale should win, but if we play like we did against Newport and Walsall then we will lose. It doesn't matter to me if Mansfield sell more tickets or not we have shown the other night that we can create a really good atmosphere with 9000 home fans there.

i note they were allocated 30000+ asto25000+ to us! according to their website-interesting.:drink:

1 hour ago, Andy Proctor said:

I'd be surprised if alot of Forest fans attend to support Mansfield. They've got to fork out for their own playoff final!

7 hours ago, Howjy04 said:

Cheers PA.My grandson is getting the bug.Never stopped singing on Thursday plus his mum ,who has only been twice ,is considering a League 1 ST. Have a great day.

Still trying to catch up Howjy after just returning from holiday.Just heard that PVFC have sold out their 50 coaches.Any news on if they will offering extra coaches based on demand?

22 minutes ago, For Us All said:

Still trying to catch up Howjy after just returning from holiday.Just heard that PVFC have sold out their 50 coaches.Any news on if they will offering extra coaches based on demand?

Sorry FUA the only bus available is a Sammy Turners!!

I thought you had the leave the house at midnight with your sleeping bag having booked the following day off work, camp outside the ticket office until 6.30am then join a queue until opening at 9.00am to stand a chance of getting tickets for big games these days??

So imagine my surprise at being able to book tickets in Category 2 in 2 minutes at 8am this morning on my phone in my own bed whilst enjoying a brew and a slice of toast. 

Online ticketing hey, what will they think of next??

5 minutes ago, Biddulph_PV said:

I thought you had the leave the house at midnight with your sleeping bag having booked the following day off work, camp outside the ticket office until 6.30am then join a queue until opening at 9.00am to stand a chance of getting tickets for big games these days??

So imagine my surprise at being able to book tickets in Category 2 in 2 minutes at 8am this morning on my phone in my own bed whilst enjoying a brew and a slice of toast. 

Online ticketing hey, what will they think of next??

I was up there at 3am Friday morning.  Flask of coffee and my bed settee.  Old habits and all that…….

Archived