onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Wembley Tickets PO Final

Fosse69

Must say the ticket pricing is a disgrace really. My ticket cost 40 quid. Should never be paying that for a game of football, especially in the current economic climate. Then we’ve just decided to cut the faff and pay for the parking, which is another 40 quid.
The cost of living crisis that apparently was the reason that we couldn't sell out either of the play off semi finals games doesn't seem to be having much of an effect on our ticket sales for the final at nearly double the ticket price, travel, and extortionate food and drink prices

Advert

42 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

Howjy, I’m sure it said that the tickets would be sent to the address I provided.

Just so no one gets caught out at the last minute, I think you might have misread that mate. Mine and the tickets someone else I know has bought are all marked PRINT AT HOME, with the emails being sent out by at least Wednesday afternoon.

Shame as I'd have liked a real proper ticket to keep.

9 minutes ago, Doha said:

Just so no one gets caught out at the last minute, I think you might have misread that mate. Mine and the tickets someone else I know has bought are all marked PRINT AT HOME, with the emails being sent out by at least Wednesday afternoon.

Shame as I'd have liked a real proper ticket to keep.

That seems the procedure DohaJust spoke to my bro.It says to print off the email sent out 72 hours before match.May be worth folk taking notice of the PRINT AT HOME bit instead of waiting for a ticket envelope landing on the mat.

If you want a coach ticket I suggest you keep the page open and just keep refreshing it as every now and then quite a few coaches come up green again. I think that'll be one or two people dropping out in favour of the train or driving as they booked these as a refundable insurance policy, or booked a single seat and are swapping to another coach to be with friends and family the second a seat opened up. 

Even 150 coaches would only transport about 7500 people. This could end up daft numbers 😅 

18 minutes ago, boleyuk said:

Tried to buy coach tickets x 2. As was trying pay, all of a sudden everything went grey and shows all coaches now sold out! Anyone know if they'll be putting any more on?

I went to collect mine earlier booked yesterday and they were telling people then they might not get a ticket and they wont know until monday if they can get more coaches

On 20/05/2022 at 14:08, Jacko51 said:

In Category 1 you have your own personal butler who will bring you half time drinks and massage your neck if you get too excited.  Category 6 is modelled on Stratton Bank.

And a helmet and boxing gloves if you want to run on the pitch at full time.

Archived