onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Wembley Tickets PO Final

Fosse69

Advert

Got them!!    Sure that more and more will become available but delighted to have got ours now.  Crazy system imo,   struggling to get tickets in a 90000 capacity stadium 
But there are 20,000 corporate and members seats etc.

Train tickets booked from Crewe.... I'll wave at Gresty Road on my way past!

Tip for anyone thinking of travelling with kids and considering going by train. Get a family and friends railcard

The card costs £30 and gives you savings for 12 months, but you will make that initial cost back and far more on just this one trip. 

For example for a adult return from Crewe, standard adult fare £89   family and friends price £58 for kids the saving is even better with the fare for children reducing to £17. £17 for a return to London! Bargain.

What would have been a £360 total cost for 2 adults and 2 children now becomes £151 thanks to the railcard.

2 hours ago, Santa said:

Park up at Stanmore maybe and get the Jubilee Line

Even better, stop at Beaconsfield and get the train in to Wembley. Always a great move for me when I went to England games, none of the M25/M1 nonsense on the way out. Jump in the car and back on the M4 in minutes.

Must say the ticket pricing is a disgrace really. My ticket cost 40 quid. Should never be paying that for a game of football, especially in the current economic climate. Then we’ve just decided to cut the faff and pay for the parking, which is another 40 quid.

1 hour ago, butt lane vale fan said:

Haha, I'll be honest you even had me worried for a minute as mine say restrictions apply 🤣.  Must be the none singing / boring section 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20220521-021530_Google.jpg

I think the restrictions comment means that you have to be a Port Vale fan, or "Team West". We have been allocated the West End. Mansfield tickets probably have restrictions "Team East" I found it confusing too.

Managed to get a family ticket (2 adults and 2 children) off-peak from Stoke to London Euston for just over £120. 

Looking to arrive just before 9 and considering taking a hop on/off sight seeing tour around the centre before returning to Euston underground in plenty of time to get to the ground. 

Even better, stop at Beaconsfield and get the train in to Wembley. Always a great move for me when I went to England games, none of the M25/M1 nonsense on the way out. Jump in the car and back on the M4 in minutes.
I had not thought of this but for anyone driving down this is brilliant option. Is just minutes off the M40. Absolutely no problems parking up on a Saturday. No guarantee, but probably as safe an area you can get to leave your car.

I went in September to watch England v Andorra, used to regularly go England games but hadn't been since 1996 Semi v Germany.

Me and my lad went down to get the ' New Wembley ' off the bucket list .

I don't think there is a bad view in the place. We had mid range tickets and the views were superb. 

As you would expect be prepared to pay joke prices for food and drinks.

Plenty of local eating places within a 10 minutes walk instead of paying 7 quid for a Hot Dog. 

Just a heads up for folks who looking at train prices and going thats too expensive got 3 tickets from.Crewe /Euston Return for 93.94 got a deal because its a group travelling so I guess the bigger the group there is of the cheaper it will be hindsight a wonderful thing as I'd attach myself to a much huger group of folk of I'd have known .
Good luck people be interesting see how many sold already .
UTV

Archived