onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Wembley Tickets PO Final

Fosse69

Advert

Why have more blocks been released in the Mansfield end, despite the fact that we've clearly sold more tickets? This is a shambles from Ticketmaster. All 1,500 or so seats released that weren't behind a goal were pretty much sold out within 20 minutes yet nothing else available. 

This needs sorting sharpish. We're supposed to have 25,000 tickets. We've probably sold 12,000 and people can't get 4 or 5 seats together.

19 minutes ago, Rodge said:

Agreed mate, I’ve just looked for my niece and there’s no availability for 6 seats together.

Looks like nothing for more than 3 at the minute but there will be plenty of availability once blocks are released and if we manage to shift 25k there will almost certainly be more tickets made available 

55 minutes ago, FeedThePope9 said:

This is turning out to be a bloody expensive trip... £80 for 3 tickets alone. Haven't even sorted transport yet.

Lad who's 17 would he able to get away with an under 16 ticket ticket? Do they have any checks in place? Trying to do this as cheap as possible.

I’m glad someone else has realised how expensive this may get. Being honest I have been to Wembley 3 times and nobody has ever checked my ticket. I was very tempted to buy an old git ticket at half the price but figured it wasn’t worth the hassle of getting turned away and as a youthful 36 year old my back up of wearing a Santa beard seems even dafter if it is warm. 

I will say this, I went for Italy V Austria at the Euros and after they scanned my ticket, barely saw a steward all day. 

They do this when they don’t expect a full sell out. They will just release a block at a time and that way they know what they are dealing with staff wise and with where they will need to serve food and drink. Everyone who wants a ticket will get one. 

Archived