onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Wembley Tickets PO Final

Fosse69

Advert

5 minutes ago, Rodge said:

I agree it’s not really fair on the older generation. Would hope the club would be able to assist these fans in some way.

What’s really ridiculous is that my 65 year old Dad who earns over £100k as a director in the civil service gets a cheap half price ticket and I have to pay full whack despite being relatively skint with two kids. This age based concession thing is just silly. 

38 minutes ago, Doha said:

Brace yourselves for some unreliable webnerd maths.

We've got 23 blocks for sale.

Totting up all the 'remaining availability' figures as they are right now and dividing by 23 gives an average of 14.39%, or in other words an average of 85% seats sold per block less than 3 hours into sales.

You need to get out more ! 🤣

(With a railcard) an off-peak return was around £20 cheaper from Crewe - including an unlimited zone Tube pass - than Stoke. Cost me £33 going from Crewe - Trainline quoted £53 return from Stoke, with no Tube pass.

7 hours ago, robf said:

You could try hotels on the Chiltern train line route. That train service has a stop at Wembley stadium (which I presume will be running on the day). If so, then hotels in Wycombe or even, dare I say it, the Travel Lodge in Aylesbury (pop over and have a natter about the Vale) will be cheaper than Lundun town. You should also have a smooth getaway as I can't imagine the train service after the game is going to be that packed. 

N.B. Worth checking the train service is definitely running that day before you book though.

Instead of going to and changing at Wycombe to get a stop at Wembley Stadium, best way from Aylesbury is Chiltern Line to Chalfont & Latimer, then change to Metropolitan Line, then on to Wembley park. Then you get to walk up Wembley Way to the stadium. Coming back will be really easy as all the queues at Wembley Park will be for the Southbound trains. I'll be getting on at Wendover.

Asking advice to book train tickets from Blythe Bridge return cos I'm not v good at this.

It's telling me £170 for 2 of us.

There are 3 changes. The tickets have us leaving at 10.24,arriving at 13.21. 

Does the train station st Wembley pull up right outside the stadium?

Return journey is 18.51,arriving at 22.21.

Do I have to stick to these times in case it's the dreaded ET and pens?

Any advice would be really helpful

(With a railcard) an off-peak return was around £20 cheaper from Crewe - including an unlimited zone Tube pass - than Stoke. Cost me £33 going from Crewe - Trainline quoted £53 return from Stoke, with no Tube pass.

Don’t buy a tube pass. It’s far cheaper to use your contactless debit card to tap in and out of each station.

9 minutes ago, DazFred said:

Asking advice to book train tickets from Blythe Bridge return cos I'm not v good at this.

The train Station at Wembley Stadium is only a short walk from the Stadium, just a couple of hundred yards from memory

12 minutes ago, DazFred said:

If you can go from Stoke it can be done for £110, Crewe £100

Instead of going to and changing at Wycombe to get a stop at Wembley Stadium, best way from Aylesbury is Chiltern Line to Chalfont & Latimer, then change to Metropolitan Line, then on to Wembley park. Then you get to walk up Wembley Way to the stadium. Coming back will be really easy as all the queues at Wembley Park will be for the Southbound trains. I'll be getting on at Wendover.

Doesn’t the Aylesbury Chiltern line train stop directly at Wembley Stadium without using the tube?

1 hour ago, Playa Amodores said:

Fuzzy, yes everything greyed out but did find a suitable seat on coach 6, so thought they’d sold all the seats if looked at previously 

They keep adding coaches, I've just booked Werestayingup onto coach 35. At the mo there is 40 coaches, although some have got odd seats available

Archived