Match Thread: POF Mansfield Town v Port Vale

Advert:

Halifax Town’s manager looks like Caleb from Clarkson’s farm. Not sure where to put this, but it needs to be said.

6 hours ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Seems like Clarke's red card isn't going to mean he sits it out on Saturday. Heard nothing to the contrary and the Radio Stoke interview mentions him leading the team out. Which is nice.

Maybe the ref didn't put it in the report😶

Advert:

13 hours ago, MBE said:

Its a long week waiting for this match!!!

9 days is a long week lol. I know what you mean though. Its like the last week before xmas when you are a child. Hopefully the players are refreshed and Proctor is fit and even Walker might come into the equation.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

I looked in the FA rules and I couldn't see any reference to managers being snet off and any subsequent suspension. Fingers crossed. Presume the Swindon fans are gathering a petition as we speak.

I looked and its a suspension for four yellows but doesnt mention red!

Advert:

6 minutes ago, philmpv said:
22 minutes ago, Rampant Zebra said:

He's getting his excuses in already. Bet he won't have a problem with it if the decisions referred to VAR go in his teams favour

He wanted the ref who missed 2 penalties for Northampton in the 2nd leg!

Mansfield had an offside goal in the first leg too!

This is the one thing I dislike about Mansfield. Clough was harping on about a penalty they should have had in the 3rd game of the season. He mentioned the pitch invasion too and said Garrity should have been sent off in a recent home game.

Excuse after excuse,but never when it goes his way.

And errr as errr for errr his errr interviews.

Errrrrrrrrr

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Joe B said:

Boris just said 'Up the Vale' during PMQs.

Liquidate the club Carol. Fold the affair. Our lowest point. Give the final to Mansfield and demolish Vale Park. Feel ill.

I cringed so hard that I think I've put my back out. Utterly embarrassing for all involved! 

3 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Boris just said 'Up the Vale' during PMQs, prompted by Gullis.

Liquidate the club Carol. Fold the affair. Our lowest point. Give the final to Mansfield and demolish Vale Park. Feel ill. 

Stop letting Gullis into hospitality. If he's that bothered, he can pay with the rest of us.

Just waiting for 'Beer Starmer' to do the same?🤣

UTV

Advert:

14 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Stop letting Gullis into hospitality. Let a proper fan in instead. If he's that bothered, he can pay with the rest of us. Freeloading and bandwagoning - not even going to go into his politics.

Boris wigs at the ready Saturday then. UTV.

• Haha 2

Stop letting Gullis into hospitality. Let a proper fan in instead. If he's that bothered, he can pay with the rest of us. Freeloading and bandwagoning - not even going to go into his politics.
I am not the biggest fan of the Torys but Gullis is doing more to promote the club than the previous mps.
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2