• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Match Thread: POF Mansfield Town v Port Vale

Advert:

Advert:

Posted (edited)

Watching it back (again) it was Hawkins who was closest to both Harratt and Wilson in for their goals. Head clearly gone for the silly sending off not long after.

We've put 9 past Mansfield this season, big defensive changes needed for them to challenge at the top next year.  That Harratt goal at home came from three of them going to head the same ball, missing it and leaving him in miles of space at the back. Clough should be very angry with some of the switched off ball watching on show.

Their fans were class, hopefully someone posts the Clarke interview where he, overwhelmed, thanks them for the 8th minute support on their forum. Good luck to them next year; apart from one idiot throwing a flare into the Vale end, the sportsmanship between the two clubs and sets of fans has been class.

Edited by Doha

1 hour ago, JimmyPVFC said:

And also gave us there manager

But it’s ok, because “90% of us wanted him gone”. (Quote: Walsall forum).

Best of luck at Solihull Moors for your Cup Final next year guys. 

🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

• Like 1

Whilst not wishing to de-rail this thread, the lads can carry on mocking the Swindon players a little more, who keep giving us digs - as they're about to announce Sol Campbell as their next manager 

• Haha 1

Advert:

15 minutes ago, maccapvfc said:

Whilst not wishing to de-rail this thread, the lads can carry on mocking the Swindon players a little more, who keep giving us digs - as they're about to announce Sol Campbell as their next manager 

Charlton saying Garner move is not a done deal

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, tommytunstall said:

Oh dear, what a shame. If I was STFC I’d tell him to do one, now he’s nailed his colours firmly to the mast. I hope 🐷 face had told them he didn’t want to play for them as well, thinking he was off down the smoke.

Edited by Playa Amodores

Amazing to think that the last time the league 2 season ended with fans in attendance was when Carol voted to end the season early when we were so close to the playoffs!!

The Footy Gods clearly thought it was payback time.

• Like 2

Advert:

20 minutes ago, Powerline said:

How many times has everyone watched the highlights? Think I must be in the 20s now.

Pathetic. !!! 🤣

Get on YouTube and watch the dozen or so Vlogs from different parts of the ground. Even a Stokie Vlogger has uploaded one..!

Some crazy scenes in our end. 

I think I will just keep watching them until we start all over again...

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, ollyandpatch said:

Pathetic. !!! 🤣

Get on YouTube and watch the dozen or so Vlogs from different parts of the ground. Even a Stokie Vlogger has uploaded one..!

Some crazy scenes in our end. 

I think I will just keep watching them until we start all over again...

I watched a Mansfield vlog from two guys who seemed to be in the posh bit, filmed from the corner of the tunnel side. Gives another great view of Harratt’s goal.

1 hour ago, tommytunstall said:

Their DOF Ben Chorley has just resigned. Apparently he’s the one they were more keen on keeping. I think we’ve broken Swindle as a club. Oh dear, how sad, never mind 🤣

• Haha 1