Match Thread: POF Mansfield Town v Port Vale

Advert:

Good luck today Valiants! I’ll be watching on the TV, hoping our manager is summariser again. Surprised you’re only taking 16,000 but it’ll still be an amazing experience and probably a better atmosphere than if you took double that, with all the tourists.

The kids game before the match involves a team from Stoke Hill in Exeter so hopefully you will give them a cheer as they’ve got Stoke in their name.

Good luck!

• Like 6

Advert:

Morning all

Beautiful day here in North Somerset. Anyone got anything nice planned for the day...?? 😂😂

Just turned my phone on to find GWR have cancelled my train. Brilliant!

Mrs is about to drive me in to Bristol so I can get a direct train to Paddington. 

Safe travel fellow Valiants. 

SVA and KTF

• Like 1

Advert:

Well packing for Turkey knew if we made it all the way to the final I would not be able to go. 

If we play with the same grit and determination as we did at home to Swindon then the lads will have done us all proud. That night was one of the most memorable I’ve seen at Vale Park.

Very nervous

Good luck to all travelling have a safe journey there and back. Hopefully the return journey will be with smiling faces (coming back from the West Brom final was bloody awful).

Come on Vale you can do this

VTID

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Osh said:

Had some bad news 2 days ago. Got a fracture where I had my Op. Consultant said I shouldnt really go today, but I've got a full keg brace on and plenty of pain killers. There is NO way I'm missing this 

IMG-20220526-WA0006.jpg

Well done mate hopefully the pain all worth it . Good luck with recovery. 

• Like 4

Just setting off . 82 year old dad in tow with my son of 24. 

Proud day for all 3 of us.

Do us proud Vale, win lose or draw .

Safe journeys to everyone and let's hope its a fantastic victory and League one here we come. 

• Like 6

Advert:

Think i managed 2 hours sleep in the end. Not sure if I need a coffee , beer or sleep but I'm absolutely buzzing for today.

Whatever the outcome, I'm proud to be Vale. 

Wherever you may be watching today I hope everyone enjoys today.

Bring on the over priced beer and food at Wembley! 

Up the bloody vale 

• Like 2