onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: POF Mansfield Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

38 minutes ago, leedsvaliant said:

Fantastic! Apologies for my state of drunkenness...I'm only just feeling better today but the company and the beer was appreciated! Up the Vale and hopefully see you again at vale or some other Vale related place!

Sent from my SM-A920F using onevalefan mobile app

Haha.

Northerners.

Can't handle southern beer 🍻😄

Advert

4 minutes ago, DazFred said:

Indeed!

Written in the stars.

I'm still unbeaten at Wembley!

I'm not!

But what symmetry.

Both play offs being 3-0, with a sending off.

The difference though, is that Vale were on top v Baggies before the sending off.

4 minutes ago, SFBT said:

I'm not!

But what symmetry.

Both play offs being 3-0, with a sending off.

The difference though, is that Vale were on top v Baggies before the sending off.

Eventful... better than a boring play off semi with extra time and penalties...

Just watching the highlights back for umpteenth time and thinking how much better the atmosphere is after a goal without that god awful crap Glad All Over contaminated people's ears.

You must have joined in with Glad all over after the final whistle. It was amazing !!!

The post below is what I put after the Exeter away match on 7th May,  Yes, I was dreaming,  but after Saturday, it doesn't get any better. UTV

Good evening fellow Valiants.

Please allow me some artistic license before scorning me for getting carried away or counting my chickens. It's just that how fantastic it would be if all this was written in the stars, that our Dame Carol be granted the opportunity to highlight our brilliant club at the National stadium and all the that comes with it?

As amazing as clinching automatic promotion would have been,  surely the chance of achieving it in front of our massed fans at Wembley would not only be fitting national recognition for the club and Carol and Kevin, but would create lifelong memories for Vale the many fans who have never had the opportunity to go to Wembley and may not ever have the chance again. 

We can but dream, but we are Vale, if only it could happen!   UTV

11 minutes ago, Old fort said:

The post below is what I put after the Exeter away match on 7th May,  Yes, I was dreaming,  but after Saturday, it doesn't get any better. UTV

Please allow me some artistic license before scorning me for getting carried away or counting my chickens. It's just that how fantastic it would be if all this was written in the stars, that our Dame Carol be granted the opportunity to highlight our brilliant club at the National stadium and all the that comes with it?

As amazing as clinching automatic promotion would have been,  surely the chance of achieving it in front of our massed fans at Wembley would not only be fitting national recognition for the club and Carol and Kevin, but would create lifelong memories for Vale the many fans who have never had the opportunity to go to Wembley and may not ever have the chance again. 

lucky guess 😍

20 minutes ago, Old fort said:

The Field of Dreams, Burslem style.  It very nearly died. Thank You Carol &Co.

Archived