onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: POF Mansfield Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

46 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

59 games since we last had one .

But hey we're not Liverpool or Man utd we don't expect them or have an entitlement talking of which Swindon had the most , I'd say plenty of those were dives !!! 

Spot on.

I'm the most optimistic I've ever been as a Vale fan.

To take 3 times your average home crowd was amazing. You could see the pockets of regulars who shouted and sang their heads off. It filtered through the crowd and that kept the players going. Incredible atmosphere and I'm still unbeaten at Wembley!

We actually ended the season winning 3 out of 4 versus the top teams including 3 clean sheets.

When will the parade be to show the fans our victorious players? Bet it's on a Bank Holiday,single decker PMT,Bank Holiday service only...up the Hamil,along High Lane,down Moorland Road as far as the police station. Blink and you'll miss it

Advert

8 hours ago, dantheman said:

Please, please, please can someone upload the full Swindon home game and yesterdays game!! Want to savour them for a little while longer.

shout out to all the fans yesterday thought it was a great atmosphere from both sets of fans. Mutual respect for Mansfield, sadly one team has to leave having lost but you did so graciously having sang your hearts out for your guys in the second half. All the best for next season.

Oh and, trounce Swindon for us boys!! Never has their been a more arrogant club and bunch of fans! 

They're on ifollow in full for free mate. Just need to register an account.

1 hour ago, Jacko51 said:

Have a look at these comments about Gillett on a referee’s forum. He was excellent. We only got a Prem ref for the game because of VAR - apparently the EFL level refs aren’t trained in it.

RATETHEREF.CREATEAFORUM.COM

Genuinely didn't notice him at all. Excellent reffing who nailed the key decisions whilst allowing the spectacle to flow.

Was an excellent show of how goal-line tech and VAR could be used. I think they very quickly checked both Harratt and Charsley's offside goals, was barely noticeable.

James Wilson is outrageous.

After being MIA all season Dave Worrall's crossing ability has come back with a vengenace. Swindon at home to Harratt, then picking out Garrity for the first, absolutely sumblimely pin point. And then another into space at the far post for Benning's goal. Love you Dave.

On 28/05/2022 at 11:33, Hoppers said:

Osh is a Terminator - cyberdyne model T69 -NICE. 👍have a great day with the rest of us mate. If i cu in section 132 i will sign ur leg 😁

Hoppers - sorry didn't see this yesterday m8. Would have been happy for you to sign it m8. 

What a great day yesterday was. Will go down in Vale history 

20 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Is there anywhere that has extended footage of the celebrations? Also, if Radio Stoke cobble some kind of promotion review together, can someone post about it on here?

25 mins worth here -

Best performance of the season by Vale, we matched them physically (some of their players lost their heads) and more than matched them  for energy but Vale's skill players were the difference.

Wilson's pass for the first goal was unhurried, perfect weight and sublime, his first touch always superb and his football intelligence off the charts. Rhys Oates is a very good player for Mansfield but he was Sunday Lge compared to Wilson on Saturday.

Two of Jake Taylors passes on Saturday would have graced the Champions Lge Final. His pass out to Worrall which led to the second goal was brilliant, you see him demand the ball, he's already got the picture in his mind what he's gonna do with it and and immediately caresses it first time out to a thundering Worrall. The Cruyff turn in the middle of the Park to bamboozle two Mansfield players followed by the immediate pass to a speeding Benning is something not seen in League 2 never mind in a pressurized final from a player who's barely featured this season.

However it's unfair to single out two players 'cause all the Vale players played very well and it was obvious there was a tactical plan in place with and without the ball to win the game which was executed perfectly.

I'm "Over the moon", I didn't go 'cause I couldn't go so I had to be content with ESPN+ but I'm freakin' envious of everyone who did go.

Archived