onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: POF Mansfield Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

16 minutes ago, arthurdog said:

Don't think anyone had a bad game. The defence apart from one moment were immense and all those whingers at the beginning of the season..How good is James Wilson? and how no other team signed Connor Hall still amazes me. Conlon to come back,Jake Taylor to stay injury free,Brad Walker. Think we need to call time on a couple Amoo ,Martin etc and upgrade and we will have a pretty useful squad- Will be happy with Midtable then build from there.

Don't want to get carried away, but why shouldn't we build for nearer the top of the table?

Advert

35 minutes ago, arthurdog said:

Don't think anyone had a bad game. The defence apart from one moment were immense and all those whingers at the beginning of the season..How good is James Wilson? and how no other team signed Connor Hall still amazes me. Conlon to come back,Jake Taylor to stay injury free,Brad Walker. Think we need to call time on a couple Amoo ,Martin etc and upgrade and we will have a pretty useful squad- Will be happy with Midtable then build from there.

I didn’t mention Benning, who like against Swindon, was basically like Monty on his prime albeit with a better defensive head on him. Get him signed up for next season.

6 minutes ago, Biddulph_PV said:

I didn’t mention Benning, who like against Swindon, was basically like Monty on his prime albeit with a better defensive head on him. Get him signed up for next season.

I loved Monty, just because I never had a clue what he was going to do next.

Benning is much more disciplined.  I've been really impressed with him since he has come back into the team.

What a brilliant performance. The big players really have responded to Clarke’s rallying call. Everyone played very well and we were where simply to good for Mansfield before the sending off but James Wilson…wow wow wow. He is going to tear up L1!!

Classy by DC to let AC lead the team out. Brilliant touch.

I hope Hollywood come calling for the story of our 21/22 season. 

Another banging headache from all the noise - felt like turning round and shouting will you lot just shurrrrupp - but then thought, well, we are 3 nil up 😂😂😂👍👍👍😍😍😍 NICE

well done to all - just got persuade the powers that be to let us have our season tickets in the Hamil then we are well away 😁

2 hours ago, DazFred said:

Here is my update

We went from the Robin Hood Norton.The coach broke down at Banbury,70 miles from Wembley. With two lads we walked across motorways and dual carriageways the nearest train station.Train wouldn't get there till 4-45.

Grabbed a taxi...4 of us...£160 split between us.Traffic terrible so got out,ran to nearest train station.No trains could get us there in time.Took an Uber and spent another £12. Ran to Wembley 

Got there just in time to see 2nd goal

£85 for match tickets,75 for coach plus the taxis...expensive day.

Fortunately we managed to get on a Stantons coach back cos there's some spare seats.

Long day.

But worth it and oh so memorable.

I think we saved our best performance of the season today.

And on to League 1 we go

Oh man, didn't you have your work cut out to get there, true dedication,good on yer

Archived