onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: POF Mansfield Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

Job done...I'm going for a lie down....when I've finished this bottle of bubbles.....oh and the bottle of red after that......

Thank you and goodnight L2....may your God go with you! (Some of the oldies on here will recognise that!)

WE ARE GOING UP SING WE ARE GOING UP.....

Season's over....oh wait a min.....

We exorcised a lot of ghosts in that match.......

But what a team.....

Wilson's vision to get the ball out to Benning for the cross for the first goal
Such agility from Harratt
The running and timing of the cross from Worrall for the second
Amazing looping header from Garrity
Exceptional awareness from Wilson to track the ball and get it in
The monster that is Connor Hall to get that ball off the line...
Worrall for the never-give-up attitude for the cross for the 3rd
.....and Benning... what a hit!

6 minutes ago, DoiDoiDoi said:

We exorcised a lot of ghosts in that match.......

But what a team.....

Wilson's vision to get the ball out to Benning for the cross for the first goal
Such agility from Harratt
The running and timing of the cross from Worrall for the second
Amazing looping header from Garrity
Exceptional awareness from Wilson to track the ball and get it in
The monster that is Connor Hall to get that ball off the line...
Worrall for the never-give-up attitude for the cross for the 3rd
.....and Benning... what a hit!

Just rewatching the highlights.  Great work by DW on the third, but Benning’s run to get on it was amazing.  Then there is the finish itself.

Just on the train on the way back to Bristol. The Mrs is meeting me at the station and I'm going to neck steak and chips and red wine; maybe a cold beer too. 

WHAT A DAY!

perfect performance Vale. Beautiful. 

This is what life is made of; these are the days to cherish. 

Love it UTV and KTF Valiants; sleep well.

Just wish Tony Bolt could have lived long enough to have been there today. I'm sure he's singing his head off in heaven and getting chucked out of some of their bars for doing too OTT 😂

One of the best days ever. I'm so proud of the players, supporters and the club as a whole. We were simply outstanding today. We deserve this promotion & as stated we should all be proud tonight of the football club. Who cares we won't be home until midnight!! Roll on the new season. 

10 minutes ago, Quebec_Valiant said:

Just rewatching the highlights.  Great work by DW on the third, but Benning’s run to get on it was amazing.  Then there is the finish itself.

As they said on the commentary - it was the best of the three - just absolute quality....

Archived