Match Thread: POS2 Port Vale v Swindon Town

Advert:

Swindon have sold out and want more tickets.
Think you will find Vale have in 3 hrs too 300 left maximum and thats altogether a few in each stand I'm reading
UTV
So do we give them .
Financially YES
But would I No .

53 minutes ago, Guppys left peg said:

Be a very unfortunate event if the scanners in the Bycars “went down” on Thursday…

If they use the sprinkler machine before kick off they should turn it on the bycars and soak the feckers , now you know how we felt 

• Like 1

Advert:

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Guppys left peg said:

Be a very unfortunate event if the scanners in the Bycars “went down” on Thursday…

And someone forgot to opens the bogs.Have they been told to bring their own toilet paper?We are only tinpot and can’t afford to buy it.

Edited by Howjy04
  • Like 2

Think you will find Vale have in 3 hrs too 300 left maximum and thats altogether a few in each stand I'm reading
UTV
So do we give them .
Financially YES
But would I No .
An agreement on ticket numbers was made, since gate receipts are pooled not worth the hassle, have they not got all the safe seats anyway.
  • Like 1

Advert:

12 hours ago, Playa Amodores said:

We should have brought someone, who we can afford to have suspended and told them to make sure Mckirdy isnt fit for the second leg.

As Nobby Stiles said when asked by the manager to take out Charlie Cooke,

’How long for’

I said exactly the same to my lad !!

2 minutes ago, TEXAS said:

I said exactly the same to my lad !!

There is more chance of Jonny Williams staying on his feet than we give them more tickets just take the roof of the bycars for them treat them like they treat us.

• Like 1

I’d stick a player like Garrity on McKirdy for the whole game and just play 10-10 against the rest. Their defence looks really shaky and the other strikers are no threat at all.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, 1 said:

I’d stick a player like Garrity on McKirdy for the whole game and just play 10-10 against the rest. Their defence looks really shaky and the other strikers are no threat at all.

That is a very sensible idea 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Conrad said:

It will be a completely different game Thursday, today we had 1600 fans in an away end with no roof so crap acoustics, also they were soaked to the skin so not very enthusiastic, Thursday there will be around 11/12000 so a 12th man for sure.

just a question, do bookings from today carry over to Thursday? Is it classed as the same game?

No, it is classed as 2 Separate games.

Advert:

I don't know why but I feel really confident we will go through on Thursday. I don't know why as I've not been confident at all this season, even when we went 2-0 down I was calm. We seem to have played poor in a lot of first halves this season but that Wilson goal confirmed that this tie is far from over. 

4 minutes ago, Rocky said:

I don't know why but I feel really confident we will go through on Thursday. I don't know why as I've not been confident at all this season, even when we went 2-0 down I was calm. We seem to have played poor in a lot of first halves this season but that Wilson goal confirmed that this tie is far from over. 

Turn up, play like we have at times this season at our best and we can definitely Win !

Imagine getting a goal inside the first 15 mins, then we’re level, at home, in the ascendancy being roared on by a huge crowd. We can still win this, if Proctor starts I think we are favourites.

• Like 1