Match Thread: POS2 Port Vale v Swindon Town

Advert:

Many people follow Port Vale here in Brazil, this victory is exciting, and we will fill Wembley and push our Port Vale to promotion

Vamos Super Valiiants

• Like 8

Gonna be a rough couple of days with the media coverage regarding the invasion.

Try and be rational and non-partisan. Attacking players isn't on. Don't defend it just because it was morons who happen to support the same club as us. Front it up and admit it was wrong and the club should ban them.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Gonna be a rough couple of days with the media coverage regarding the invasion.

Try and be rational and non-partisan. Attacking players isn't on. Don't defend it just because it was morons who happen to support the same club as us. Front it up and admit it was wrong and the club should ban them.

It was definitely wrong and they should be banned for life and prosecuted. But if players like McKirdy are going to be winding up fans so much they can’t be surprised that much. If I went up to someone on the street and did the stuff McKirdy does I’d expect to get lamped. He’s got one of his teammates hurt tonight, maybe that will make him grow up a bit.

• Like 1

Advert:

I refuse to let the media and some z lost footballers like sjoke player potato head Parkin ruin my buzz. 

However attacking footballers is never okay and I hope bans are immediately put in place. 

But mckirdy playing the victim when he's been riling vale fans up all week on social media. What did he expect? When hes going over and having a cheeky smirk egging the fans on , people emotions are going to get high.

Again no excuse whatsoever. But I garentee if they would have won tonight he would be all over instagram stories with that stupid gun pose he does and the fishing emoji he puts every post 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, boslemportvale91 said:

I refuse to let the media and some z lost footballers like sjoke player potato head Parkin ruin my buzz. 

However attacking footballers is never okay and I hope bans are immediately put in place. 

But mckirdy playing the victim when he's been riling vale fans up all week on social media. What did he expect? When hes going over and having a cheeky smirk egging the fans on , people emotions are going to get high.

Again no excuse whatsoever. But I garentee if they would have won tonight he would be all over instagram stories with that stupid gun pose he does and the fishing emoji he puts every post 

Exactly my point. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. I’d never even consider assaulting someone, but we all know there’s idiots out there at every club that react to that sort of behaviour.

• Like 1

Just got back home. That was absolutely amazing tonight. The players had a gameplan and performed to it perfectly. Frankly Swindon were rather fortunate to even make it to penalties. Tom Pett was excellent in midfield and I don’t think I actually have any more superlatives for Connor Hall. What a player.

Just on the crowd I thought that atmosphere tonight was brilliant, probably the best I can remember at VP apart from some of the games with the <ovf censored>. The Hamil was really rocking but so was the Railway and the Lorne Street too. It’s a real shame a few people have had to ruin it at the end. No doubt some lifetime bans and possibly worse for them will be handed out in the coming days.

• Like 2

Advert:

1 hour ago, Joe B said:
OATCAKEFANZINE.PROBOARDS.COM

Stoke fans had a well-adjusted night. Grown men.

Gouranga. Lol. A word that people used to paint on motorway bridges in the 90s. What a random thing to say on an Internet forum in twenty twenty two.

Good old prize bullies.

Advert: