onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: POS2 Port Vale v Swindon Town

Fosse69

22 hours ago, leedsvaliant said:

Yes, the 'evidence ' was a small scratch on a player's nose which could have come from anywhere. It would be quite funny if their players and fans got into bother over it. As said, Sky chose to instantly believe the word of Swindon players and management before any facts were established.

The question has to be asked...why did their players not exit the pitch as soon as possible when there was ample opportunity?

Sent from my SM-A920F using onevalefan mobile app

I thought this too.

Tom Pett could have said similar after the final at Wembley! Had a proper bloodied nose!

Vale have CCTV around the ground, tons of Sky camera's were there + there were numerous YouTube vlogs recorded - and still nothing has come out?

Like I say, if anything has actually happened, with hard, irrefutable evidence, then ban and jail the offenders.

But from what I've seen, mainly from YouTube vlogs, Vale fans run on, loads just run past the Swindon players, then a handful stop and engage in verbal's?

Advert

I've watched the footage and at the bottom of the picture there are 3 players being harrassed/hit?

One is on loan number 16 Jake O Brien and he is swinging punches at people before they get near him as he backs off the pitch. Number 10 Jack Payne comes over and gets involved too.

On the halfway line there are a group of players trying to get off the pitch but as previous posters have said,why be furthest away from the tunnel nearer to the Paddock?

I'm glad a lot of the videos show the Swindle fans throwing things at the Vale fans... blame on both sides I feel.

And still the sense of entitlement continues...

It's a "controversy" that he wasn't selected - as once again, in their eyes, the world's best supported and greatest footballing club is subject to conspiracy and unfairness. 

I love this line (the clue for why he was picked is in the first four words) "League Two’s top scorer, Dom Telford, took the final spot ahead of McKirdy..." you can almost sense the indignation in Wiltshire...

1 hour ago, robf said:

And still the sense of entitlement continues...

It's a "controversy" that he wasn't selected - as once again, in their eyes, the world's best supported and greatest footballing club is subject to conspiracy and unfairness. 

I love this line (the clue for why he was picked is in the first four words) "League Two’s top scorer, Dom Telford, took the final spot ahead of McKirdy..." you can almost sense the indignation in Wiltshire...

All a bit ludicrous really. I had a quick myself. Like you, didn't see any Vale players. It started to frustrate for literally a second until you realise what a load of bo//ocks the 'Team of the Year' is. We got promotion and our team is on the up.

Swindon Advertiser, like the fans and players of Swindon, have nothing else to win or shout about. It really is clutching at straws. Pathetic really.

UTV

7 hours ago, connor hackett said:

There should be a permanent reminder of that penalty put in place. Somewhere between the allotments and Dolly's Lane. A ball on a plinth with a nice plaque underneath. I jest obviously, however I would chip in to help fund it emoji1787.png

I agree wholeheartedly...except it landed in Tunstall Park. I'm sure Bill the gardener can move the pansies that the ball ended up in. That's where the plaque should be.

On it will be Propa Wallop innit bruv. Lick me tongue aahht and call me Arry

On 05/06/2022 at 18:56, DazFred said:

Shame that Solihull didn't make it into the league.

However it's now a 3 hours 40 minutes trek up to Cleethorpes for Swindle.

Let's hope it's a night match. And the pitch isn't watered.

Swindle...the gift that keeps on giving

Actually its not much difference in travel, Grimsby for Scunthorpe and Stockport for Oldham. 

3 minutes ago, mbycars said:

Actually its not much difference in travel, Grimsby for Scunthorpe and Stockport for Oldham. 

True.

Pity it's L2 footie...with no manager,DoF or captain.

Please please let it be Sols jodphurs

Most fans slagging their manager off for going to Charlton, one quote made me laugh

“he was useless anyway, we should have walked this division with the players we’ve got!”.

McKirdy, their best player can’t even get in our team. I think Swindon fans are possibly more deluded than Stoke fans!

Archived