onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: POS2 Port Vale v Swindon Town

Fosse69

Advert

21 minutes ago, Biddulph_PV said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/18627831/swindon-players-fight-port-vale-fans-play-offs/

Ok, so it’s the SWINDON PLAYERS fighting with the Vale fans according to the Currant Bun….🙀

Now I’m not condoning anyone running on the pitch and whacking an opposition player. And if footage captures this then throw the book at them. 

However, it cuts both ways, and as others have said, Swindon’s conduct during and in the lead up to the game was, frankly, disgusting.

Was McKirdy’s “diving into Thursday’s game” post anything other than a way to further inflame what are always highly charged games anyway?? And Garner wasn’t much better. Davidson doing a McKirdy with most of the match spent with his hands on his head lambasting the officials every decision, all their players going down at the drop of a feather etc. 

So, as I say, yes punish any wrongdoing (I really don’t get the whole pitch invasion thing anyway tbh) but I think it’s about time some of these footballers also took a look at themselves. Reep what you sow and all that.

Allegedly!!they thought they'de done us after sunday,giving it billy big bollox on social media,the best team over semi final won,big shout to DC and the players,there fans threw a bottle that hit my 9 yr old son on the head,so <ovf censored> him and swindon,see you at Wemberley,Wemberley.UTV👍

This bloody football club. I still can't quite believe it. 

I've just seen the goal back. That Worrall cross. My god, that completely writes off every under the weather performance this season. Millimetre perfect. Beautiful. 

Can't say anything else at this moment in time, too overwhelmed! 

Gonna be a rough couple of days with the media coverage regarding the invasion.

Try and be rational and non-partisan. Attacking players isn't on. Don't defend it just because it was morons who happen to support the same club as us. Front it up and admit it was wrong and the club should ban them.

7 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Gonna be a rough couple of days with the media coverage regarding the invasion.

Try and be rational and non-partisan. Attacking players isn't on. Don't defend it just because it was morons who happen to support the same club as us. Front it up and admit it was wrong and the club should ban them.

It was definitely wrong and they should be banned for life and prosecuted. But if players like McKirdy are going to be winding up fans so much they can’t be surprised that much. If I went up to someone on the street and did the stuff McKirdy does I’d expect to get lamped. He’s got one of his teammates hurt tonight, maybe that will make him grow up a bit.

I refuse to let the media and some z lost footballers like sjoke player potato head Parkin ruin my buzz. 

However attacking footballers is never okay and I hope bans are immediately put in place. 

But mckirdy playing the victim when he's been riling vale fans up all week on social media. What did he expect? When hes going over and having a cheeky smirk egging the fans on , people emotions are going to get high.

Again no excuse whatsoever. But I garentee if they would have won tonight he would be all over instagram stories with that stupid gun pose he does and the fishing emoji he puts every post 

1 minute ago, boslemportvale91 said:

I refuse to let the media and some z lost footballers like sjoke player potato head Parkin ruin my buzz. 

However attacking footballers is never okay and I hope bans are immediately put in place. 

But mckirdy playing the victim when he's been riling vale fans up all week on social media. What did he expect? When hes going over and having a cheeky smirk egging the fans on , people emotions are going to get high.

Again no excuse whatsoever. But I garentee if they would have won tonight he would be all over instagram stories with that stupid gun pose he does and the fishing emoji he puts every post 

Exactly my point. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. I’d never even consider assaulting someone, but we all know there’s idiots out there at every club that react to that sort of behaviour.

Just walked through the front door. 

That was an emotional absolute rollercoaster that just leaves two words - thank you.

Thank you Carol and Kevin for saving our club.

Thank you Darrell for rebuilding our team and being our leader through thick and thin. 

Thank you Andy Crosby for doing such an incredible job in Darrell’s absence and playing such a pivotal role in getting us to Wembley.

Thank you to my fellow Valiants for one of the best footballing nights of my life. The atmosphere in the Hamil throughout the game and the scenes at the end will live long in the memory. 

One more round to go. Get yourselves, your kids, your dog, your cat, your granny and grandad, your neighbour and the milkman down to Wembley next Saturday and make that same noise on the big stage.

Just got back home. That was absolutely amazing tonight. The players had a gameplan and performed to it perfectly. Frankly Swindon were rather fortunate to even make it to penalties. Tom Pett was excellent in midfield and I don’t think I actually have any more superlatives for Connor Hall. What a player.

Just on the crowd I thought that atmosphere tonight was brilliant, probably the best I can remember at VP apart from some of the games with the <ovf censored>. The Hamil was really rocking but so was the Railway and the Lorne Street too. It’s a real shame a few people have had to ruin it at the end. No doubt some lifetime bans and possibly worse for them will be handed out in the coming days.

Archived